Cora

Re: Featured Merch - May 2014

Unread postby Cora » 21 May 2014 11:39

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby tbritting » 21 May 2014 15:02

It's definitely an eye catching shirt :wink:

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby -G- » 31 May 2014 14:29

I'm looking forward to it!

I've noticed that a lot of bands usually have a lot more shirts (and clothing in general) for men than for women (in my experience anyway), so I was thrilled to see more than one choice of women's tees at the Sick Puppies merch stand in Linköping. If you had anything to do with that; thank you!! Just thought you should know :laugh:[/quote]

Thank you. I've worked bands and events who've completely dropped the ball when it came to catering to women's needs . Women make up half if not more of our crowd ... so why wouldn't you make stuff for them? That and i like to give women choices. Hopefully there is a design or two that people like when they come to shows.

G

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 31 May 2014 14:34

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

JohannaGistvik
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohannaGistvik » 01 Jun 2014 00:30

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Jun 2014 02:30

This past Friday I went to see Metallica by Request, which in Sweden had been turned into a one-day festival with a total of eight bands playing. They had a BIG merch stand in the middle of the field. They had a least 15+ shirts for men and a whooping total of 0 for women...It's like they don't want my money.

The good thing about this is though, that when a band does have something for me I'm more likely to actually buy it. Sometimes just because I don't know when I'll get a chance again. :tongue:[/quote]

Wow that's pretty awful and a very good example.

What did you purchase at our show again? And why?

G

JohannaGistvik
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohannaGistvik » 03 Jun 2014 02:53

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 04 Jun 2014 04:26

[/quote]

I bought the grey tank top that is this month's featured merch :smile: I liked it because I thought it was unique (it didn't look like the kind of shirt that could have been for any old band), I love razorbacks and because I actually need a few more tanks for summer. It's also very good looking and soft, which of course helps :laugh: I also like the loose fit. I know some people says it runs small, but I bought an S (I typically need XS or S) and it's a comfy loose fit on me. I'm gonna try to post a pic in the June merch topic this week. :tongue:[/quote]

Please do -

Glad everyone likes the New Tank Top i knew we had a hit when i came saw the blank!

G

Return to “Sick Puppies Merchandise”