2017 Merch Line

Information regarding Sick Puppies merch and stuff
Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2014 Merch Line

Unread postby Becky » 02 Dec 2014 17:08

I wanna hear from everyone. Please chime in. Please fill in all the fields ...

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why? The grey woman's tank top. I liked the simple design and color. It's my favorite workout shirt. Or the headphones T. I liked the fact that there was color other than red, white and black, and it was completely different from all other SP shirts.

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why? The gunfight T. Just not my style...but I'm a chick so...

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black? One of my all time favorite pieces of SP merch. I LOVE that it wasn't black. I'm sick of black band merch!

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?) No. I don't do shirts with pictures of bands on them. A silhouette of some sort might be cool, though.

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? No clue.

6) Jagger? or water? Water. Jagger is just gross.

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour? No.

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why? My memory doesn't work that well. I did like the original hoodie with Sick Puppies on the sleeve. Or did I make that one up in my head?

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 02 Dec 2014 18:18

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 02 Dec 2014 22:44

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why? Probably the shirt with the picture of the band on it, because I like shirts with pictures.

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why? Don't really have one, I liked all the new merch!

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black? I absolutely LOVED it and am devastated that I no longer have it. :(

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?) Yes

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? Shirts in more colors, and shorts, like work-out type shorts.

6) Jagger? or water? Water

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour? There is no such thing as too many items/designs. :D

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why? My favorite piece of merch ever is the old hoodie with Sick Puppies written on the sleeve. I like all the hoodies but I'd like something like that again.

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 03 Dec 2014 08:39

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why? I LOVED the green st.patricks shirt. it was so awesome, it combined the band with a cool color and design.

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why? I think just a simple logo is a bit boring (the umbrella)

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black? I liked the grey for sure

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?) I think band pic on shirts is a bit outdated

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? more pink!

6) Jagger? or water? Water. Jagger is gross.

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour? No.

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why? there was a shirt with pink balloons that didnt have a girly large and I would love to see it back

I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 03 Dec 2014 12:34

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why?
The st Patricks day, the material was really soft and snuggly.

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why?
The white one with the band pic on it. I'm not a fan of shirts with bands pictures on them.

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black?
Yes I am glad it was not black.

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?)
See my answer to question #1

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future?
Youth Tshirts

6) Jagger? or water?
Water

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour?
No, not enough

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why?
I don't think there is anything I am dying to see come back.

#2017ForDavid :sp:

jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jackvegas » 03 Dec 2014 12:37

Ali
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Ali » 03 Dec 2014 13:23

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why? Headphones Tee. I like the fact it wasn't just Black.

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why? The album cover white tee. It just looked weird.

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black? Love it. But the text could of been a bit darker.

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?) I'm non partial really. So sure!

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? Youth Tee's! More color too maybe =D

6) Jagger? or water? Jagger with Monster. Or Tequila. Hell No H20!

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour? I hate when bands have like 3 shirts to choose from, maybe a hat and bumper sticker, the album and that's it. I think the amount is pretty spot on, not too much and not too little, Options are good.

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why? I Loved and missed out on the "I'm a Sick Puppy" shirt.

Cheater cheater pumpkin eater =P

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Dec 2014 14:27

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future?
Not sure if you have it already but what about signed drumhead that would be just one for every show with some specific theme?

Problem with that idea is that Mark irregularly changes the heads on his drums .... sometimes he can go a long time ... other times not so much. So we never know when we will have one available. Or when we will have time to change it prior to sound check (You can't sound check, adjust the sound levels then change out a head cause that messes up the guys during a show ... make sense ... so they have to change heads before soundcheck and sometimes there isn't time to do that.)

Rest assured when we do have them they have been on one of the drums for at least a day or two maybe more if its really banged up.

When we do have them they are signed and brought over to the merch booth ... Sometimes they sell right away, sometimes they sit there for days ... You just have to check the merch booth as soon as doors open if you're interested in something like that.

Or ask me ... sometimes the house won't let me sell them. Or i forgot one in the trailer.

Sometimes they change one. Or two or three of the heads. So that's why you sometimes see a few out ... and then nothing other days.

G
Last edited by -G- on 03 Dec 2014 14:59, edited 1 time in total.

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Dec 2014 14:32

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Dec 2014 14:39

Last edited by -G- on 03 Dec 2014 14:58, edited 1 time in total.

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Dec 2014 14:41

.5. A button down shirt with a logo or crest in the left or right boob area :biggrin: and a pocket on the opposite side. A little thicker material.

... you mean like a worker shirt?

That's an idea we never got around to (sort of ) ... maybe one day.
Last edited by -G- on 03 Dec 2014 14:57, edited 1 time in total.

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Dec 2014 14:52

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? more vinyl? :biggrin:

!!!!

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour? I think that you could probably trim down on some of the older items from previous tours.

Damned if i do .... damned if i don't

G
Last edited by -G- on 03 Dec 2014 14:56, edited 1 time in total.

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Dec 2014 14:55

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why? The grey woman's tank top. I liked the simple design and color. It's my favorite workout shirt. Or the headphones T. I liked the fact that there was color other than red, white and black, and it was completely different from all other SP shirts.

What no YGD Panties .... what a disappointment

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black? One of my all time favorite pieces of SP merch. I LOVE that it wasn't black. I'm sick of black band merch!

... me too ...

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Dec 2014 15:13

Honestly, the only merch I was really exposed to was on the website since about August or so and I was vastly unimpressed with what was available. I didn't see hoodies or more plus sized t-shirts. My experience is that merch t-shirts run small and I wasn't willing to risk the money on clothing. I bought a few music things I didn't have but I didn't buy any clothes.

By August we weren't printing any new stuff so what you were looking at was probably the bottom of the barrel.

By plus sizes are we talking 2X? 3X or bigger? We typically run a few dozen of the Bigger sizes at the start of the print run of a new tee - so that's when you want to order the bigger sizes.

See ya next year.

G

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Dec 2014 15:18

[quote="Heather"]1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why? Probably the shirt with the picture of the band on it, because I like shirts with pictures.
Funny how everyone tastes are different - can't please everyone every time !

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Dec 2014 15:20

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why? there was a shirt with pink balloons that didnt have a girly large and I would love to see it back[/quote]

We did have girlie larges in that ... but that shirt was way way way small especially the American Version of that tee.

And weren't the balloons white (White balloons ... get it get it ???)

They did have a little bit of pink in them ...

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Dec 2014 15:23

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why?
The white one with the band pic on it. I'm not a fan of shirts with bands pictures on them.

That's a new one to me ... ???

You mean the white one with the album cover on it?

G

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Dec 2014 15:26

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why? I liked the cartoon one of Emma, the black and red one. That was this year right? I loved the design.

"Wanna Rock like Emma?" Not sure but i'll accept that answer.

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Dec 2014 15:30

[quote="Ali"]1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why? Headphones Tee. I like the fact it wasn't just Black.

Not to many people in the states got to see the headphone design since it was release in Europe .... oh well

Ali
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Ali » 03 Dec 2014 16:01

Last edited by Ali on 05 Dec 2014 15:03, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sick Puppies Merchandise”