2017 Merch Line

Information regarding Sick Puppies merch and stuff
David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Re: 2014 Merch Line

Unread postby David » 03 Dec 2014 21:55

-G- wrote:1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why?
Speaker T

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why?
the Nelly shirts

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black?
I liked that it wasn't black, but ran really small and a 2x didn't fit my fat ass. I need a treadmill

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?)
I liked it

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future?
whiskey flask!!

6) Jagger? or water?
Jager

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour?
The more items the merrier, why not give people options, if you don't keep the old stuff out until it's gone it's only going to wind up at the merch man garage sale, even though Brat Shop may have been a little extreme.

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why?
Medicated T, it's the only want I wanted and never got, no fatboy size I think it was

I DO!!!!

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 04 Dec 2014 18:21

I like the fact that G commented on at least one of everyone's answers so far...........and I just ruined it. :ugh:

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Stacey » 04 Dec 2014 20:03

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why? The grey woman's tank top. It's simple and it's my favorite workout shirt.

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why? The gunfight T....but Colter loves it

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black? I'm pretty indifferent on this one

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?) Not a huge fan of band T's with people on them.

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? Baseball T's

6) Jagger? or water? Water. Jagger = Blech, blech, blech.

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour? No.

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why? I love the olive colored heart T

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

ImageImage

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 04 Dec 2014 20:42

-G- wrote:Honestly, the only merch I was really exposed to was on the website since about August or so and I was vastly unimpressed with what was available. I didn't see hoodies or more plus sized t-shirts. My experience is that merch t-shirts run small and I wasn't willing to risk the money on clothing. I bought a few music things I didn't have but I didn't buy any clothes.

By August we weren't printing any new stuff so what you were looking at was probably the bottom of the barrel.

By plus sizes are we talking 2X? 3X or bigger? We typically run a few dozen of the Bigger sizes at the start of the print run of a new tee - so that's when you want to order the bigger sizes.

See ya next year.

G

That's good to know, actually. I was so saddened by the stuff I saw online and I'm a merch whore when I find stuff I like.

But yeah, 2x and 3x are the sizes I was hoping to see. Especially because so often merch shirts for women run small. I always have to go 1-2 sizes bigger than what I'd usually buy, or go with a men's cut, because I never know if it's going to fit or not.

Can't wait to see the 2015 line. Thanks for the comments!

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 05 Dec 2014 17:02

WonSickPuppy wrote:I like the fact that G commented on at least one of everyone's answers so far...........and I just ruined it. :ugh:

I don't get it .... did i skip over you're ???

Maybe i did that on purpose ... kidding...

When i ask you guys questions like these ... i really do read them ... and sometimes in the past i have used the data to argue points ... no they want this or that ... no they don't want more of the white tees ...

I listen ... thereby we listen ... not all the time but we're trying.

G

(Here i go talking in the PLURAL sense again ...

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 05 Dec 2014 17:04

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? Baseball T's[/color
[color=#FF0000]
I have some cool ideas for a BB Tee ...but ...

We will see if anything makes sense in the future ...

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 05 Dec 2014 17:14

vegawriters wrote:[quote="-

That's good to know, actually. I was so saddened by the stuff I saw online and I'm a merch whore when I find stuff I like.

But yeah, 2x and 3x are the sizes I was hoping to see. Especially because so often merch shirts for women run small. I always have to go 1-2 sizes bigger than what I'd usually buy, or go with a men's cut, because I never know if it's going to fit or not.

We had a huge discussion about women's sizes last year ...

We don't custom print our blanks (the actual tee's) we typically find a tee we like and print the art on the tee - that's a problem when it comes to women's tees cause every damn women's tee manufacturer is different.

Some times women's smalls can be the size of a 2T. Etc. Etc.

I really try to pick up a women's sample before we go to print - to see if the sizes even make sense.

Regardless of what it says on the tag - I've adoped using the terms:

Girls : really really really tiny tee suitable for kids or very petite girls and women.

Juniors: Teenager friendly shirts.

Ladies: Women's cut tees ...but more realistic (some women have curves up top ... )

Since no women will admit she's a XX size ... we typically don't carry XX in women's sizes. We typically only go up to Xlarge.

So anyone who's chesty would probably go with an Xlarge in a ladies cut tee or whatever men's size she's comfy in.

We carry men's XX and XXX tee's at the start of that designs print run.

If you come to a show - ask me and i'll let you know what tees we have in what sizes. Sometimes i have have a XX not on display

Last edited by -G- on 08 Dec 2014 11:12, edited 1 time in total.

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 05 Dec 2014 18:46

-G- wrote:
vegawriters wrote:[quote="-

We had a huge discussion about women's sizes last year ...

We don't custom print our blanks (the actual tee's) we typically find a tee we like and print the art on the tee - that's a problem when it comes to women's tees cause every damn women's tee manufacturer is different.

Some times women's smalls can be the size of a 2T. Etc. Etc.

I really try to pick up a women's sample before we go to print - to see if the sizes even make sense.

Regardless of what it says on the tag - I've adoped using the terms:

Girls : really really really tiny tee suitable for kids or very petite girls and women.

Juniors: Teenager friendly shirts.

Ladies: Women's cut tees ...but more realistic (some women have curves up top ... )

Since no women will admit she's a XX size ... we typically don't carry XX in women's sizes. We typically only go up to Xlarge.

So anyone who's chesty would probably go with an Xlarge in a ladies cut tee or whatever men's size she's comfy in.

Men carry men's XX and XXX tee's at the start of that designs print run.

If you come to a show - ask me and i'll let you know what tees we have in what sizes. Sometimes i have have a XX not on display

*LAUGHS I am SO a XX or more because of the boobs and I own it. I'm not buying clothes I can't wear, you know. It's just a 30 dollar decoration hanging in my closet. But men's cut shirts are crazy uncomfortable for chesty girls.

Seriously, thanks for the info though. It's helpful to know when shopping. The Halestorm site, for example, has an awesome selection but the shirts tend to run small and the XL's are not cut for women with boobs. And I run into that a lot when shopping (Queensryche is another annoying example.)

Shows

Myst
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Myst » 05 Dec 2014 19:12

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why?
I loved the grey connect tank design-wise. The only thing I don't like about it is b/c it's not hemmed, the edges roll up all the time.

I'm not personally a fan of merch shirts with band photos on them, just not something I wear. Also wasn't a fan of the gunfight tee.

Love that it wasn't black! I should've bought one of them... but I barely wear the couple hoodies I do own, so.

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?)
See #2

More tank tops, maybe even colorful ones?! I love tank tops since that's what I wear to the gym, but it seems almost my entire collection of tanks are black ones. (I hate white shirts).

6) Jagger? or water?
Water. Sorry, but licorice flavored anything is yuck :(

Never!

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why?
My favorite piece of merch was the winged heart DUAL tee from way back, I still have one but it's starting to show its age sadly... would love to see another design like that.

And the shamrock tee, because I didn't get a chance to buy one this year :(

ImageImage

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 05 Dec 2014 20:22

-G- wrote:
So anyone who's chesty

I'm chesty...... :surprised:

I DO!!!!

OddOneSickPup
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby OddOneSickPup » 07 Dec 2014 06:30

-G- wrote:Open discussion time:

I wanna hear from everyone. Please chime in. Please fill in all the fields ...

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why?
The Speaker Tee because it was an awesome design

I liked them all but couldn't afford them all. Lol

It looked comfy but a black one would be nice too just to have the option.

YES!

More phone cases would be awesome!

6) Jagger? or water?
Jagger obviously

Not at all!!

Anything to do with Dressed Up As Life because I didn't know them back then!
No cheating.

Can't wait to hear your responses.

G

What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view! <3

Adams19
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Adams19 » 07 Dec 2014 07:46

-G- wrote:Open discussion time:

I wanna hear from everyone. Please chime in. Please fill in all the fields ...

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why? St. Patty's shirt due to material and washability.

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why? Band pic shirt. White shirts never wash up nice and get dirty too easily.

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black? I like the grey...

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?) No

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? Ball Cap, G-String. :)

6) Jagger? or water? Jagger

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour? No

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why? There's no going back....

No cheating.

Can't wait to hear your responses.

G

Scott M. Adams
2009 thru 2013 - 30 shows from coast to coast...NEW ERA San Antonio 4/21/16, Houston 4/22/16, Dallas 4/23/2016, El Paso 5/23/16

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 08 Dec 2014 11:13

*LAUGHS I am SO a XX or more because of the boobs and I own it. I'm not buying clothes I can't wear, you know. It's just a 30 dollar decoration hanging in my closet. But men's cut shirts are crazy uncomfortable for chesty girls.

Seriously, thanks for the info though. It's helpful to know when shopping. The Halestorm site, for example, has an awesome selection but the shirts tend to run small and the XL's are not cut for women with boobs. And I run into that a lot when shopping (Queensryche is another annoying example.)[/quote]

Boobs?

:shocked:
Last edited by -G- on 08 Dec 2014 11:37, edited 1 time in total.

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 08 Dec 2014 11:28

My favorite piece of merch was the winged heart DUAL tee from way back, I still have one but it's starting to show its age sadly... would love to see another design like that.

Did you see the Maroon with a newer heart with wings?

We had it for a long time and it was a really good seller, it's no longer on the merch site ... i check.

G
Last edited by -G- on 08 Dec 2014 11:36, edited 1 time in total.

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 08 Dec 2014 11:33

More phone cases would be awesome!
Yeah phone cases would be great again ...

anybody have the old one - how was that company? Did everyone like the old phone case????

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 08 Dec 2014 11:36

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? Ball Cap, G-String. :)

Didn't anyone get the cool Connect BB Caps ???

Oh wait we never did any ... Next album i've got some promising leads.

G

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 09 Dec 2014 21:41

-G- wrote:*LAUGHS I am SO a XX or more because of the boobs and I own it. I'm not buying clothes I can't wear, you know. It's just a 30 dollar decoration hanging in my closet. But men's cut shirts are crazy uncomfortable for chesty girls.

Seriously, thanks for the info though. It's helpful to know when shopping. The Halestorm site, for example, has an awesome selection but the shirts tend to run small and the XL's are not cut for women with boobs. And I run into that a lot when shopping (Queensryche is another annoying example.)

Boobs?

:shocked:[/quote]

Yes. Some people have them. Especially us rocker chicks. :rock:

And for the record, hoodies forever. And endless supply of hoodies is awesome. Just sayin.

Shows

cheetofreak82
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby cheetofreak82 » 11 Dec 2014 00:41

I absolutely love the connect hoodie! I wish i was around to get the tripolar one though. That is definitely what you should bring back. As far as something new, think of something that almost everyone drinks on a daily basis; coffee and alcohol. What a great way to promote the band then having a fellow coworker seeing you drink from a Sick Puppies coffee cup or mug every morning. As for the alcohol, WE NEED SHOT GLASSES, BEER MUGS, FLASKS, OR ANY SORT OF DRINKING DEVICE.

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 11 Dec 2014 09:03

-G- wrote:2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why?
The white one with the band pic on it. I'm not a fan of shirts with bands pictures on them.

That's a new one to me ... ???

You mean the white one with the album cover on it?

G

The one that was on the HCIHR tour with them on it

#2017ForDavid Image :sp:

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 11 Dec 2014 09:53

cheetofreak82 wrote:I absolutely love the connect hoodie! I wish i was around to get the tripolar one though. That is definitely what you should bring back. As far as something new, think of something that almost everyone drinks on a daily basis; coffee and alcohol. What a great way to promote the band then having a fellow coworker seeing you drink from a Sick Puppies coffee cup or mug every morning. As for the alcohol, WE NEED SHOT GLASSES, BEER MUGS, FLASKS, OR ANY SORT OF DRINKING DEVICE.

someone needs a drink stat

Return to “Sick Puppies Merchandise”