2017 Merch Line

Information regarding Sick Puppies merch and stuff
David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2014 Merch Line

Unread postby David » 03 Dec 2014 21:55

I DO!!!!

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 04 Dec 2014 18:21

I like the fact that G commented on at least one of everyone's answers so far...........and I just ruined it. :ugh:

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Stacey » 04 Dec 2014 20:03

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why? The grey woman's tank top. It's simple and it's my favorite workout shirt.

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why? The gunfight T....but Colter loves it

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black? I'm pretty indifferent on this one

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?) Not a huge fan of band T's with people on them.

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? Baseball T's

6) Jagger? or water? Water. Jagger = Blech, blech, blech.

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour? No.

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why? I love the olive colored heart T

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 04 Dec 2014 20:42

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 05 Dec 2014 17:02

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 05 Dec 2014 17:04

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? Baseball T's[/color
[color=#FF0000]
I have some cool ideas for a BB Tee ...but ...

We will see if anything makes sense in the future ...

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 05 Dec 2014 17:14

Last edited by -G- on 08 Dec 2014 11:12, edited 1 time in total.

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 05 Dec 2014 18:46

Shows

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 05 Dec 2014 19:12

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why?
I loved the grey connect tank design-wise. The only thing I don't like about it is b/c it's not hemmed, the edges roll up all the time.

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why?
I'm not personally a fan of merch shirts with band photos on them, just not something I wear. Also wasn't a fan of the gunfight tee.

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black?
Love that it wasn't black! I should've bought one of them... but I barely wear the couple hoodies I do own, so.

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?)
See #2

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future?
More tank tops, maybe even colorful ones?! I love tank tops since that's what I wear to the gym, but it seems almost my entire collection of tanks are black ones. (I hate white shirts).

6) Jagger? or water?
Water. Sorry, but licorice flavored anything is yuck :(

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour?
Never!

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why?
My favorite piece of merch was the winged heart DUAL tee from way back, I still have one but it's starting to show its age sadly... would love to see another design like that.

And the shamrock tee, because I didn't get a chance to buy one this year :(

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 05 Dec 2014 20:22

I DO!!!!

OddOneSickPup
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby OddOneSickPup » 07 Dec 2014 06:30

What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view! <3

Adams19
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Adams19 » 07 Dec 2014 07:46

Scott M. Adams
2009 thru 2013 - 30 shows from coast to coast...NEW ERA San Antonio 4/21/16, Houston 4/22/16, Dallas 4/23/2016, El Paso 5/23/16

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 08 Dec 2014 11:13

*LAUGHS I am SO a XX or more because of the boobs and I own it. I'm not buying clothes I can't wear, you know. It's just a 30 dollar decoration hanging in my closet. But men's cut shirts are crazy uncomfortable for chesty girls.

Seriously, thanks for the info though. It's helpful to know when shopping. The Halestorm site, for example, has an awesome selection but the shirts tend to run small and the XL's are not cut for women with boobs. And I run into that a lot when shopping (Queensryche is another annoying example.)[/quote]

Boobs?

:shocked:
Last edited by -G- on 08 Dec 2014 11:37, edited 1 time in total.

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 08 Dec 2014 11:28

My favorite piece of merch was the winged heart DUAL tee from way back, I still have one but it's starting to show its age sadly... would love to see another design like that.

Did you see the Maroon with a newer heart with wings?

We had it for a long time and it was a really good seller, it's no longer on the merch site ... i check.

G
Last edited by -G- on 08 Dec 2014 11:36, edited 1 time in total.

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 08 Dec 2014 11:33

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future?
More phone cases would be awesome!
Yeah phone cases would be great again ...

anybody have the old one - how was that company? Did everyone like the old phone case????

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 08 Dec 2014 11:36

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? Ball Cap, G-String. :)

Didn't anyone get the cool Connect BB Caps ???

Oh wait we never did any ... Next album i've got some promising leads.

G

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 09 Dec 2014 21:41

Shows

cheetofreak82
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby cheetofreak82 » 11 Dec 2014 00:41

I absolutely love the connect hoodie! I wish i was around to get the tripolar one though. That is definitely what you should bring back. As far as something new, think of something that almost everyone drinks on a daily basis; coffee and alcohol. What a great way to promote the band then having a fellow coworker seeing you drink from a Sick Puppies coffee cup or mug every morning. As for the alcohol, WE NEED SHOT GLASSES, BEER MUGS, FLASKS, OR ANY SORT OF DRINKING DEVICE.

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 11 Dec 2014 09:03

#2017ForDavid :sp:

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 11 Dec 2014 09:53

Return to “Sick Puppies Merchandise”