Episode #6 ~ Extra #3: Ambassadors

Here you can find all the information about the SPWC Cast. This will include links to past episodes, information on upcoming episodes and ways you can help be a part of the webcast.
Tim
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: SPWC Cast Episode #6

Unread postby Tim » 14 Jun 2010 23:07

I'm sure I'll pay for this later, but I'm a glutton for punishment.

What kind of face is that?!? :lmao:

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Crazzzy » 14 Jun 2010 23:54

Check out my band

Tim
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Tim » 15 Jun 2010 00:07

OMG! :lmao:

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 15 Jun 2010 00:30

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's too perfect for words!

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 15 Jun 2010 01:14

BTW, I just sent in my answer. If I'm not right, I should still win for the path of crazzzyness that I went though to come up with my answer.

But until then I am going to sleep!

Check out my band

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 15 Jun 2010 05:10

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 15 Jun 2010 05:40

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Tim
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Tim » 15 Jun 2010 12:59

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mandi » 15 Jun 2010 13:18

Man, you guys are wearing on me... :laugh: I'm fresh out of clues. I ended up scrapping some easy gimmie ones...I thought the "day it all began" clue was the kicker!?!?!

I promise we're not being fishy about this find. You guys just need to take a deep breath and quit over-thinking it. :evillaugh:

Cassie & David...you still have time to submit an answer!!!

Mandi

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 15 Jun 2010 13:53

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 15 Jun 2010 16:40

Check out my band

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 15 Jun 2010 17:07

Okay, I sent my guess in.

I DO!!!!

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mandi » 16 Jun 2010 04:36

We've had some AWESOME & well thought guesses for this episodes find!!

SPWCcasters, you guys=:rock:

There's still some time left to submit your guess at SPWCcast@gmail.com

Mandi

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mandi » 17 Jun 2010 22:19

You guys ready for the big reveal!?!?!

One is the loneliest number = TWO band members
No sticks needed = Not Mark
The day it all began = The day Emma & Shim met in high school

Mandi

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 17 Jun 2010 23:34

AH HA, it all makes sense now!

Since I spent an hour on my answer, I'm going to tell everyone what I thought it was. Just to get some sort of satisfaction out of it :laugh:

Seeing how it was "Find the Band Member" I went at it thinking that I need to find where a band member was in the video.

The 1st clue (One is the loneliest number) could have meant Mark, because he is the only American, or Emma because shes the only girl, or Shim because he is the only one too tall to ride a roller coaster. So that was of no help to me. :confused:

The second clue (No sticks needed) I thought was a reference to Mark playing the Bongo (No sticks needed to play a Bongo), so I started focusing on clips of Mark in the video where he was playing the bongo, and not his drum set.

EUREKA, there is a clip of him doing so...only ONE clip out of the entire video... RUH ROE SHAGGY, I think I'm on to something! :hum:

So now I got Mark in this clip playing the Bongos... but where the in the world is , err, Mark Goodwin playing said bongo? I couldn't find the video on youtube at all. So, I was stumped.

Then the third clue (The day it all began) had me completely lost. :crazy:

So I stuck with the trail I was on with this single clip of Mark playing the bongo. I was looking at the surroundings of where they were. They looked like they were in a Guitar Center. So i started using that in my search in youtube. FINALLY I FOUND THE VIDEO OF WHERE THEY WERE!!!!

But they were not in a Guitar Center, they were in a Best Buy in Houston, TX. This was the day that Best Buy first debuted their Guitar Department... I.E. THE DAY IT ALL BEGAN! I KNOW THE ANSWER NOW! :evillaugh:

So when I sent my answer in, I made sure to submit it in proper "Clue" fashion:
I found Mark Goodwin, with the Bongo, in the Best Buy Guitar Department in Houston, TX.

I was absolutley convincined I got it... :rock:

The sad part is the first thing I thought of when I read "The day it all began", I thought of Shim and Emma standing their ground in the band room :wall:

Oh Well, it was fun! :biggrin:

Check out my band

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 17 Jun 2010 23:51

Holy crap Crazzzy you REALLY put a lot of work into that answer!

Steph

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 17 Jun 2010 23:55

Check out my band

Jessamy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jessamy » 18 Jun 2010 00:31

so......how do you come to the conlusion its the day they met in high school? because i thought it was that all along and couldn't justify it :noclue:

Sick Puppies + My Chemical Romance = :love:
08-18-08~ 05-23-09~ 07-22-09~ 09-11-09~ 12-13-10~ 04-23-10~ 05-01-10~ 07-15-10~ 08-13-10~08-14-10~12-10-10~12-13-10~04-19-11

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 18 Jun 2010 01:01

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

us4gim4ru
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby us4gim4ru » 18 Jun 2010 02:34

Here's the guess I made:

I saw the first clue and it didn't really tell me anything (just like Crazzzy) so I thought it was a reference to something. "One is the loneliest number" is a line from "One" by Harry Nilsson, which was covered by several people, including Johnny Farnham, a singer from Australia (thank you Wikipedia)... Thought there might be a connection there, but didn't find any. But I kept Nilsson's song in mind.

The second clue, "No sticks needed", made me think of Jon Bonham from Led Zeppelin, who occasionally used to play with his bare hands, and was on Mark's "Top 5 drummers of all time" list in the Ask the Band section. Bonham was also in a movie with Harry Nilsson (and Ringo Starr), so there was a connection to the first clue there... The only thing I found in the video that could have been a reference to Bonham, and thus to Mark, was the gong noise. Last year, someone paid $64K for a gong that used to belong to Jon Bonham. And since Julie pointed it out in the video, I thought she may have been trying to throw us off by making that seem too obvious. No such luck.

"The day it all began" did make me think of Shim and Emma meeting in high school, but I had no idea that that whale with the sun rays was their school emblem.

Return to “SPWC Webcast Information”