Got a question or stuck on something?

Technical Issues? Ask for help here.
dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Got a question or stuck on something?

Unread postby dlcramer » 08 Feb 2013 08:23

Not sure what you mean that you cant click on anything. Hopefully this helps.

To add an avatar you should have your file on a site like photobucket.

Then all you need to do is paste the link address of the pic in the area asking for "Link Off Site on the avatar page. Page should look like this. Except you wont have an existing avatar.

If you want to use one tf the avatars on the graphics forum, you need to right click on them and copy he direct address to paste for your avatar.

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 23 Oct 2014 14:18

Is there a way I can change my username? O.o if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it! :smile:

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 23 Oct 2014 18:37

Send me the username you would like in a PM.

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 31 Mar 2015 10:49

Hi guys, maybe you could help me
all my forum emails keep going into spam even tho I added the address to my contacts and keep reporting to google that this is not spam, any ideas on what to do?

I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 31 Mar 2015 13:31

The problem is with Gmail. I'm trying to get mine fixed too. If I figure it out, I will post how here.

Edit: For Gmail users, it is recommended to create a filter that states any email from a certain address or with a specific subject always goes to your inbox if you have a problem.

Because Google tightened their spam filter, even tho the email from spwc is a Gmail address, it is sent via the forum, which is why it is going to spam even if you have the address flagged as not.

Lale_Opal
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Lale_Opal » 07 May 2017 01:59

I had the strangest bug toady: I logged in as myself as always, but the board index told me the following:
And it was impossible to log out. However, when I clicked on some forum threads everything was normal again, it showed my profile and I was able to log out.
Then I logged in as WelcomeWagon to fullfill my team tasks and still the page said it was Tommy`s acc and the page itself showed outdated information (latest messages on the forum, new members, b-days, etc.) which was strange. And the New Posts page looked like this:

| |

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 07 May 2017 11:20

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Return to “Technical Support”