Need help becoming World Crew?

Technical Issues? Ask for help here.
OddOneKate
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Need help becoming World Crew?

Unread postby OddOneKate » 18 Aug 2010 17:20

A few things haha.

1) My name isn't white.
2) I'm actually signed up with another e-mail and was wondering if that could be canceled? not a clue what my username or password is for that registered e-mail.

No rush! Just posting :)

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 18 Aug 2010 17:34

Do you mean that you have another account on the forum? If you know your username I can just delete it if you want. It won't hurt anything if it remains though, it'll just be an inactive account.

MnTwin
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MnTwin » 03 Sep 2010 01:25

I could use a color change.

JayElle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JayElle » 13 Sep 2010 08:54

Me too, whenever you get the chance =]
Thanks!

Edit: Thank you!

11 Apr 2010 - Ottawa
15 Sep 2010 - Clifton Park
28 Nov 2010 - Syracuse
16 Mar 2011 - Clifton Park
01 Aug 2011 - Jermyn

Grief & resentment, I replace with understanding & agreement. Revolt, I replace with music. I will be able to love above all discontentment. To give even when I am stripped of everything.

I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself

bb155558
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

help i can't get into some forums

Unread postby bb155558 » 29 Sep 2010 06:36

Hi everyone, new member here and I was in FAQ to find out how to get points and how to cash them for merchandise, but it says i'm not authorized for those forums.
Help?

JayElle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: help i can't get into some forums

Unread postby JayElle » 29 Sep 2010 06:52

Go to this forum =]

11 Apr 2010 - Ottawa
15 Sep 2010 - Clifton Park
28 Nov 2010 - Syracuse
16 Mar 2011 - Clifton Park
01 Aug 2011 - Jermyn

Grief & resentment, I replace with understanding & agreement. Revolt, I replace with music. I will be able to love above all discontentment. To give even when I am stripped of everything.

I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 29 Sep 2010 09:11

I believe you need to be a member of Sick Puppies World Crew (SPWC) to submit points. Currently it shows you are just registered on the boards (shown via your gray name bb155558). Have you filled out form? If so, you should be changed to a World Crew member soon and can access the forum for the points. You will know you have been changed to WC when your name changes to white like JayElle's name.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Steph

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 29 Sep 2010 09:14

Steph, your right. Also note that filling out the form dosent automatically change your status. An admin has to go in and change it once they recieve it. Sometimes that takes a day or so.....

If you have filled out that form, when did you do it?

I DO!!!!

bb155558
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bb155558 » 29 Sep 2010 12:06

i filled it out last night

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 29 Sep 2010 12:25

AliaSagasthorne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby AliaSagasthorne » 06 Oct 2010 11:17

Change please and thanks.

Always up for a chat! Feel free to get me on any of my messengers or myspace.
When words fail music speaks.
Without music life would be a mistake.
www.aliasagasthorne.deviantart.com Moving my photo's over to that since I do not like the new myspace at all.

xoBITEMARKSox
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xoBITEMARKSox » 07 Oct 2010 12:57

I signed up for World Crew, but my name is not white... help! Thanks!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 11 Oct 2010 19:15

^ I'm sorry, but I did not find you in our database. Did you use a different email address when you registered for the forum?

Kevzen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kevzen » 14 Oct 2010 22:16

Pretty sure I filled out that form, but my name isn't white.

Dollitheninjette
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dollitheninjette » 28 Oct 2010 14:09

I had already put my info on the mailing list before joining the forums and I cant see the info for getting points

"‎The changes in me, Are likely to be like the weather, Stormy and clear strength into fear bound together"~Sick Puppies

LovelyHelena
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby LovelyHelena » 01 Nov 2010 18:30

hi, i filled out both forms and got the confirmation emails, but i still can't read "ask the band" and my name is not white. i may have signed up for the two out of order, but i know i signed up for both. please help, thanks!

8/7/10 Fayetteville, NC

LovelyHelena
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby LovelyHelena » 02 Nov 2010 12:35

thank you for your help!

8/7/10 Fayetteville, NC

luvsrducks
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby luvsrducks » 03 Nov 2010 15:42

Did everything and it would not allow me in the forum to earn points....My name is also not in white:(

TheSuperChalupa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheSuperChalupa » 11 Nov 2010 08:44

I filled out the form and got the e-mail but my name is still blue and I can't see the "Ask the Band" forum.

-Crystal-

darrenc21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby darrenc21 » 12 Nov 2010 21:40

Hello, my name is not in white. thank you for your help.

Return to “Technical Support”