Maine World Crew members?

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Maine World Crew members?

Unread postby Frine » 22 Aug 2013 22:19

Hey everyone,

Im newish to the site and want to connect with other SPWC members and ambassadors in Maine so that we can discuss finding creative, effective, and widespread ways to promote the Sick Puppies, together. I encourage any and all ideas people have, to just throw em up on the board! "Lets do this!"...except dont fight, thats not a good thing! :tongue:
Last edited by Frine on 23 Aug 2013 11:17, edited 1 time in total.

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Maine World Crew members?

Unread postby Carrie » 23 Aug 2013 05:34

I love your passion and enthusiasm! Count me in to help with the promoting, although I can't say I'm very good with the creative ideas lately. :wall:

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Frine » 23 Aug 2013 11:00

Thats great! I have an idea, I just need to make sure I can do it. So dont hold your breath, I'll post it when I figure everything out. Being 15, my options are limited, ya know? Something I also wanted to bring up is the points system in all this. as this will be a group effort Im not sure how that is going to play out, or if a individual will even get points. Maybe they will have everyone split equal, or maybe they just wont distribute any points to anyone. :rock: what matters is that we are getting the word out and helping the Pups! :rock: The more people, the better. So dont be shy Mainahs! :biggrin: Thanks for the help Clibby9!

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 23 Aug 2013 11:19

Being an ambassador I have tons of posters and signs to help promote the band, I don't have many places to put up the signs being in a small town and my own house is in the middle of the woods. I definitely wouldn't mind mailing you each one if you'd like.
Next time there's a show nearby (Somone heard they were working on a date in Boston which I would so be at) I could even give you guys some posters that you could hang up. Sort of an honorary ambassadorship.

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Frine » 23 Aug 2013 11:52

Thanks so much rose! :rock: with the school year starting up, i would like to put one on the outside of my locker. it would see a lot of publicity there. plus it would look cool :biggrin: I'll pm you the adress. thanks again!

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 23 Aug 2013 16:11

I'm always up for helping for helping out the band in any way that I can!! Boston would be cool :rock:

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 23 Aug 2013 18:20

I would be happy to put up some posters and signs in SoPo if you want to send me some Rose! I can message you with my address.

If they do add a Boston date I would totally be up for meeting in Portland and carpooling down together. :smile:

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Frine » 23 Aug 2013 18:34

I still havent gotten the O-K to do what i want to. i will post it here once i get it. or dont. until then. heres a cool idea. Free hugs campaign in the mall? :noclue: lemme know what you guys think.

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 23 Aug 2013 19:00

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Frine » 23 Aug 2013 21:03

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 24 Aug 2013 06:59

Haha! Are we seriously the oldest Mainers on here? We're gonna have to work on that! :biggrin:

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 24 Aug 2013 14:41

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 24 Aug 2013 17:10

Yeah, I'm surprised Rob isn't on here too. He and Shim are pretty tight. Have you seen the video of when they went to get piercings together? "We got a bleeder!" The look on Emma's face is awesome! I'll have to ask Rob sometime why he's not part of our Crew!

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 24 Aug 2013 17:12

Oops, forgot to ask what your idea is to help promote the band?

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 24 Aug 2013 17:20

I'd love to raise enough to get on the radio during the Markathon to talk about Sick Puppies, The World Crew and how the band and us help not only people grieving but how we are a big family that doesn't judge anyone and welcomes everyone :smile:

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 24 Aug 2013 17:26

That sounds like a great idea! I love Markathon. He's a great guy. Just bumped into him at The Big Easy a couple weeks ago. He was raising money for Mark Belanger from Pigboat.

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 24 Aug 2013 17:31

He is very awesome, I usually see him all over town and on record store day. He always makes it a point if he see's me to wave and say hi. If he has some extra time we always have a little chat, so I could probably talk to him about doing that if I had enough to donate (and food to bring) :laugh:

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Frine » 25 Aug 2013 09:05

i dont go on CYY enogh to know what program your talking about, but i will take a look. it sounds like an AWESOME idea! it doesnt get more direct that that! Awesome idea tbritting!

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Frine » 26 Aug 2013 10:12

Everyone,

Just letting everyone know that we WILL actually launch a free hugs campaign in the Maine Mall if we can get four people to confirm that they would go. so far, as far as I know we only got Frine and Ginger_Beard I have not taken the time to plan anything, as I dont know if we will do it yet. So lets get two brave souls! after that we will all discuss planing, time, etc. Any takers?

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 27 Aug 2013 05:14

I'm willing to help out but I'm not sure I want to be the one who is actually giving out the hugs. :biggrin: I will hold the sign , videotape, talk to people about the campaign or about the Sick Puppies or any other job you can think of. I may warm up to the hugging lots of strangers idea but for now...I'll be behind the scenes. :smile:

Return to “International World Crew”