Russian SPWC

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vitalya1412
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Russian SPWC

Unread postby Vitalya1412 » 08 Jan 2013 09:40

Hello,guys!) :smile:
My name is Vitalya,I'm administrator of VK Sick Puppies Group!) :biggrin:
https://vk.com/sickpuppies
Our group displays in the bottom when request "sick puppies" is typed in google search bar,аnd the second one after Wiki when "sick puppies group" is typed there.
We have 1383 members,and number of them grows regularly!)
We want to become official SPWC Russian page.But we need your verification. :confused:
All our administrators are over 13 years old,none of us is SPWC Ambassador(because there were no SP concerts in Russia :cry:,and your merch costs too much to buy for us,because of high custom duties! :cry: :cry: :cry: ),but our members are always imformed about the latest Sick Puppies news and concerts! :rock:
It's a hard work,but we love Pups very much! :smile:
Can our group become official Russian SPWC page in VK.com? :wink:

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Russian SPWC

Unread postby tbritting » 26 May 2014 14:12

Hi Vitalya, were you able to make it to either of the Russian shows this time around?

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 27 May 2014 07:38

That's awesome!

SPWC Official
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Unread postby SPWC Official » 27 May 2014 09:27

It's great that you have such a strong and dedicated fan base. Hopefully many of your group were able to make it to the show in Moscow or St. Petersburg in April.

Please continue to promote the band as you do but there is only 1 official site and this is it. To be official, it needs to be band owned and controlled.

Lale_Opal
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Lale_Opal » 28 May 2014 02:38

Actually there is a bigger group on this site ->
Quite a lot of Russian fans, woohoo! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

| |

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 02 Jun 2014 18:24

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 04 Jun 2014 13:57

Great news! I really hope many people from the group were able to attend the shows in April! :)

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 04 Jun 2014 14:48

Checked out the site and now wish I could read Russian! :P Very impressive!! :rock: :rock:

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 05 Jun 2014 00:50

Hi Vitalya!
I love that group. Ive seen it circling the web, the russian crowd is awesome, very passionate

I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you

Lale_Opal
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Lale_Opal » 05 Jun 2014 11:35

| |

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 07 Jun 2014 09:07

I really need to check it out!

Did you guys see the picture Shim posted when there were in Russia with all the Odd One yellow gloves? I want to do that! Great idea!

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 07 Jun 2014 17:02

Lale_Opal
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Lale_Opal » 08 Jun 2014 02:39

| |

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 24 Jun 2014 18:51

:moon: ^ That's outstanding! I am so happy to have an ambassador from Russia now! Suh passionate fans!

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 30 Jun 2014 20:17

TedEBare1970
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TedEBare1970 » 30 Jun 2014 22:08

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 30 Jun 2014 22:35

This is crazy awesome!

~Michaela Lee~

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 06 Jul 2014 19:54

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 08 Jul 2014 19:48

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 26 Jul 2014 16:36

^^^ Me neither. :cry:

Return to “International World Crew”