We Need International Ambassadors!

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby Becky » 10 Jan 2011 15:35

As Sick Puppies grow and expand their fan base to include countries other than the US and Canada, we are going to need more international ambassadors. So if you are interested, have earned at least 250 points, been a member for at least 60 days, check out the . Now is a great time to apply, with the upcoming UK tour as well as them possibly touring other parts of the world!

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby Speedynek » 10 Jan 2011 23:03

Great! Now just earn 250 points!

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby dlcramer » 11 Jan 2011 08:25

temoork
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby temoork » 13 Jan 2011 15:28

Ok need help coz I HAVE to be an international ambassador...I've been to one show (going to my second next month) and I've bought a piece or merch...what's next? How many more points do i needs to earn?

HELP...!!!

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 13 Jan 2011 17:12

^you'll need 250

To see how you can get more points go .... when you want to have your points added, post screen caps

Once you have 250 points, you'll need to apply to be an ambassador, more info can be found

If you have any other questions feel free to ask ;)

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 13 Jan 2011 19:54

Seeing new international ambassadors would be so great. Earning points is easy. Just follow the links people have posted and you will quickly get there. As Shelia said if you have any questions just ask. I can't wait to see several of you on the ambassador side. :smile:

Steph

angelraluk
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelraluk » 17 Jan 2011 15:37

I know I've just joined the SPWC but I am anxiously waiting for the 60 days to pass to be able to apply for Ambassador. I have been a fan for years but I never looked up concerts since I live in Romania [and trust me, there are so few good bands that come there]. I have been recommending SP to my friends for years, we had our own Free Hugs campaign in Romania. I am now a fulltime student in Glasgow, but I still keep in touch with the rockers from there. I've volunteered at one of our rock festivals and have had a great deal of volunteering experience . What I wanted to ask is (since the link doesn't seem to be working for me): is there any other link for the 'how to earn SPWC points?' section?

"Some people believe in God. I believe in music. Some people pray. I turn up the radio." (30 Seconds To Mars- Closer To The Edge official video, a fan)

Music, gigs and chocolate make my world go round.

(Quite possibly the first Romanian SPWC member)

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 17 Jan 2011 17:13

The link probably didn't work before because I had yet to change you to a World Crew member. It should work fine now. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2

angelraluk
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelraluk » 20 Jan 2011 15:13

Lol, I've been doing some of these things by myself for ages...(Being a volunteer for an environment-concerned NGO since summer 2007) :)) Anyway. http://theforce925.net/ will be playing SP tonight. I will find out soon if they'd played them before.

00:05 GMT Sick Puppies- All The Same on http://theforce925.net/ . YAY!

"Some people believe in God. I believe in music. Some people pray. I turn up the radio." (30 Seconds To Mars- Closer To The Edge official video, a fan)

Elu
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Elu » 21 Jan 2011 08:21

Hey, i'm from Argentina, but.. i'm really new, and i don't really know how is everything, so..
Anything that you need, here i'm (:

Don't let someone, tell you you're no-one~
Nothing's gonna change my world..

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 21 Jan 2011 09:20

Well, your first step would be to fill out this form to join the mailing list: http://sickpuppiesworldcrew.com/join.php

Let me know when you do so, and then I will change your account so that you can see the forum with all the information on points.

angelraluk
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelraluk » 21 Jan 2011 14:09

I had done that already. Also, since I stay for 3/4 of the year in UK, I chose the country to the be UK, but keep in mind I'll do my best to help on the Romanian front as well. [SP for World Domination!!!!!]

Bibby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Bibby » 28 Jan 2011 05:41

BB

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 28 Jan 2011 06:01

Try it now.

Bibby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Bibby » 28 Jan 2011 06:22

BB

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 31 Jan 2011 04:54

~Mari~

vokoca
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby vokoca » 25 Feb 2011 09:24

It would be a great honor to be an ambassador in Czech Republic, but I still need to get those points first. :D

Starting from scratch here - http://sickpuppiescz.wordpress.com/

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 25 Feb 2011 09:38

Steph

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 25 Feb 2011 09:39

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 25 Feb 2011 09:43

Steph

Return to “International World Crew”