We Need International Ambassadors!

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
User avatar
Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 1938
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 02:41
Location: Zlín, Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby Speedynek » 25 Feb 2011 10:32

I donť know.. I see him for the first time here so I dont know where he lives.. It seems like he is going to make Sick Puppies Czech Fansite which is great! Cant wait to see it!


Image

Thanks to NickyToons for signature!

Image

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

User avatar
vokoca
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 41
Joined: 05 Oct 2010 02:59
Location: Czech Republic; Pardubice
Contact:

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby vokoca » 25 Feb 2011 10:37

Wow, so I am the second one? Amazing! I am glad to hear that I am not the only one. :)

And as for the fansite, I had one already running, I had like eight songs translated to czech as well as some bios and graphics, but then unfortunately the page became unaccessible for some reason (the WordPress it ran on gave me an error when I tried to access it) so all my work is lost! :(

But I've decided to start working on it again and perhaps translate the lyrics again as well, if I get the permission to do so that is.


Image
Starting from scratch here - http://sickpuppiescz.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 1938
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 02:41
Location: Zlín, Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby Speedynek » 25 Feb 2011 10:41

vokoca wrote: And as for the fansite, I had one already running, I had like eight songs translated to czech as well as some bios and graphics, but then unfortunately the page became unaccessible for some reason (the WordPress it ran on gave me an error when I tried to access it) so all my work is lost! :(

But I've decided to start working on it again and perhaps translate the lyrics again as well, if I get the permission to do so that is.


That sucks man! Really but Im sure you will make better one soon! Imo make just song meanings.. Its better than translation cuz songs looks really weird in czech translate :)))

Maybe you wanna help with adding some news on the web? I was a redactor on music blog..

Btw where do you live? :)


Image

Thanks to NickyToons for signature!

Image

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

User avatar
vokoca
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 41
Joined: 05 Oct 2010 02:59
Location: Czech Republic; Pardubice
Contact:

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby vokoca » 25 Feb 2011 10:46

Speedynek wrote:
vokoca wrote: And as for the fansite, I had one already running, I had like eight songs translated to czech as well as some bios and graphics, but then unfortunately the page became unaccessible for some reason (the WordPress it ran on gave me an error when I tried to access it) so all my work is lost! :(

But I've decided to start working on it again and perhaps translate the lyrics again as well, if I get the permission to do so that is.


That sucks man! Really but Im sure you will make better one soon! Imo make just song meanings.. Its better than translation cuz songs looks really weird in czech translate :)))

Maybe you wanna help with adding some news on the web? I was a redactor on music blog..

Btw where do you live? :)


That would be awesome if you would help! Maybe I can just delete the database and start over on the same domain and perhaps give WordPress another go for easy moderation.

I live in Pardubice, though I study in Prague during the work days and Sundays.


Image
Starting from scratch here - http://sickpuppiescz.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 1938
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 02:41
Location: Zlín, Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby Speedynek » 25 Feb 2011 10:53

Zlín here :P

You are really great with English.. Better than me! Oh everyone is better than me! :biggrin: :laugh:

You could try it start the new project but unfortunately I cant help you with graphics or something cuz Im lame with making web.. :( But I can adding some news and bios and other things which is related to Sick Puppies! We can translate newsletters etc!

So what do you think? :)


Image

Thanks to NickyToons for signature!

Image

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

User avatar
vokoca
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 41
Joined: 05 Oct 2010 02:59
Location: Czech Republic; Pardubice
Contact:

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby vokoca » 25 Feb 2011 11:10

Speedynek wrote:Zlín here :P

You are really great with English.. Better than me! Oh everyone is better than me! :biggrin: :laugh:

You could try it start the new project but unfortunately I cant help you with graphics or something cuz Im lame with making web.. :( But I can adding some news and bios and other things which is related to Sick Puppies! We can translate newsletters etc!

So what do you think? :)


Aw, don't say that! You'll get better eventually, just writing on those forums makes you better with each post!

And yeah, if you could help me with the web, it would be absolutely great! I can take care of the web page and do some graphics (even though I am no master when it comes to those things... Though I have a little bit of experience :D ) and overall make it as easy as possible to add new articles.

Do you have any messengers or something where we could talk about this? Windows Live of ICQ perhaps?


Image
Starting from scratch here - http://sickpuppiescz.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 1938
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 02:41
Location: Zlín, Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby Speedynek » 25 Feb 2011 11:43

vokoca wrote: Aw, don't say that! You'll get better eventually, just writing on those forums makes you better with each post!


Well my english get better after some months writing here but still you have got better English! My sucks balls hard but important thing is that people here can understand what Im writing or what I think :laugh:


Image

Thanks to NickyToons for signature!

Image

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

User avatar
vokoca
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 41
Joined: 05 Oct 2010 02:59
Location: Czech Republic; Pardubice
Contact:

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby vokoca » 25 Feb 2011 11:49

Speedynek wrote:
vokoca wrote: Aw, don't say that! You'll get better eventually, just writing on those forums makes you better with each post!


Well my english get better after some months writing here but still you have got better English! My sucks balls hard but important thing is that people here can understand what Im writing or what I think :laugh:


Yep, that's what matters! Who cares how bad it is, as long as people can understand it, it's all good. :)


Image
Starting from scratch here - http://sickpuppiescz.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 1938
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 02:41
Location: Zlín, Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby Speedynek » 25 Feb 2011 13:23

vokoca wrote:Who cares how bad it is..



Thanks dude :laugh:


Image

Thanks to NickyToons for signature!

Image

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

User avatar
vokoca
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 41
Joined: 05 Oct 2010 02:59
Location: Czech Republic; Pardubice
Contact:

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby vokoca » 25 Feb 2011 15:00

Speedynek wrote:
vokoca wrote:Who cares how bad it is..



Thanks dude :laugh:


Ah crap, didn't mean it like that. :laugh:


Image
Starting from scratch here - http://sickpuppiescz.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 1878
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 12:32
Location: The Future...

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby Mari » 01 Mar 2011 11:29

Hey guys about graphics... You can definitely use the available graphics on here in the graphics section, just you know link back here.

Lots of great stuff over there, the guys on the graphics team are really talented. If you ask really really nicely, maybe promise chocolate or beer, they might make something specific for you.

However the banners on there are a pretty good fit for a wordpress header.


~Mari~

Image Image

Image

Chii
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2011 16:39

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby Chii » 04 Jul 2011 05:33

Wannabe-ambassador from Sweden checking in :wave:

Please authorize me for the points thread!



User avatar
Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 819
Joined: 01 Jun 2011 08:24
Location: Israel

Re: We Need International Ambassadors!

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 06 Aug 2011 14:55

Finally collected over 250 points and got my 60 days in the forum.
wish me luck, just sent my application!


I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you


Return to “International World Crew”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest