video on Lava in UK

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jonny_keeling
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

video on Lava in UK

Unread postby jonny_keeling » 08 Jan 2011 09:16

i just put on Lava on sky and 'All The Same' was on. finally Sick Puppies being played in the UK. i presume they are now on the playlist and some times the have a free live request show so get requesting

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: video on Lava in UK

Unread postby *J* » 08 Jan 2011 16:32

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 09 Jan 2011 11:13

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 13 Jan 2011 05:04

Wow!!!! That is awesome indeed!

~Mari~

Return to “International World Crew”