International World Crew *Please Read*

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

International World Crew *Please Read*

Unread postby Becky » 31 Dec 2009 05:06

Welcome to the international section of Sick Puppies World Crew. Here you can connect with other fans from your country, discuss how to promote in your area, and when the time comes...talk about upcoming concerts. So feel free to start a thread calling for the SP fans in your area!

Also, we want Sick Puppies to be played on all radio stations everywhere, so help us compile a list of stations in your area, which are likely to play SP and will take requests.

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: International World Crew *Please Read*

Unread postby kamieleanne » 20 Nov 2010 22:25

Anyone on here from Australia!?

Kamie...xx <3

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 21 Nov 2010 00:26

Czech Republic / Slovakia? Anybody?

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 24 Nov 2010 22:05

In a work I usually listen radion RockMax , they played Odd One and Maybe but I didn't get enough votes by myself to get them trough the rockchart =/ so now they're playing them very rarely :(((

Btw in our country we have a few Rock Radios do you want their list or something? :)

Thanks to for signature!

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby dlcramer » 24 Nov 2010 22:07

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 24 Nov 2010 22:35

Ok I will make at home a list of bigger Rock Radio stations in our country and post here.. Shame is that our radio stations don't use online request so I'll have to e-mail them in case..

Thanks to for signature!

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 25 Nov 2010 07:26

Rock Radios:

Rock Radio:

Fajn Rock Music:

Rock Max (this radio I listen in work and they played Odd One and Maybe)

Radio Beat

Rock Jam Radio:

Rock Zone:

Radio Brod:

Another radio station in my town:

Radio Zlín:

Kiss Publikum:

Evropa 2:

Hope this will help a bit :X

Thanks to for signature!

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 25 Nov 2010 07:58

Thanks! We'll check out these stations and add them to our list. If you know of any that are considered "alternative" or "top 40" stations we'll take those too. :thumbsup:

Steph

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 25 Nov 2010 08:01

Thanks to for signature!

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 25 Nov 2010 12:34

Top 40 is mainly stations that are playing the big hits, as in the 40 most selling songs at the moment, I guess that are the more mainstream radio.

Every country is different though, so you would know best if they are likely to play them or not. I think Maybe for instance is a great crossover song.

Although I am not sure any of the stations here in Malta would play it, all of them only play soppylovesongpop, it's enough to drive anybody insane! :tongue:

~Mari~

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 25 Nov 2010 12:49

Oh Radio Zlín doing UK Chart so maybe this but don't know if Sick Puppies is so high at this moment..

I speak with guy from RockMax who got playlist as his priority and he said that they playing maybe but very rare.. They played today once and back at tuesday I think..

What is bad that radios in Czech Republic don't have online request or something so don't know how get Pups to their playlist, hope that some e-mail will do the work..

Thanks to for signature!

French Fan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby French Fan » 04 Jan 2011 10:57

Justine

angelraluk
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelraluk » 17 Jan 2011 15:43

Are you interested in all rock stations or the traditional/only broadcast on the internet ones? I could supply a list with rock stations from Romania.

"Some people believe in God. I believe in music. Some people pray. I turn up the radio." (30 Seconds To Mars- Closer To The Edge official video, a fan)

Music, gigs and chocolate make my world go round.

(Quite possibly the first Romanian SPWC member)

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 17 Jan 2011 17:31

angelraluk
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelraluk » 20 Jan 2011 14:23

Will do that. I at the moment only have a list of those in my city, but I'll put a FB status asking my friends from volunteering to help me supply a list with important stations from all around the country. Also, I just found out it's requests night tonight at a radio station and I'm about to request SP. :)

"Some people believe in God. I believe in music. Some people pray. I turn up the radio." (30 Seconds To Mars- Closer To The Edge official video, a fan)

Music, gigs and chocolate make my world go round.

(Quite possibly the first Romanian SPWC member)

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 29 Jan 2011 16:38

NickyToons
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby NickyToons » 05 Feb 2011 12:03

I am looking at website of Dutch radio stations, but I can't find any that has SP listed as artist or officially in their playlist.
Anyone has tips to ask them to get them on there?

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 05 Feb 2011 12:46

mikebarb86
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mikebarb86 » 14 Feb 2011 19:34

WHOS FROM THE ROCHESTER AREA IN NEW YORK

Elu
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Elu » 23 Feb 2011 19:15

Is there anybody from Argentina?

Don't let someone, tell you you're no-one~
Nothing's gonna change my world..

Return to “International World Crew”