Sick Puppies on ROCKLINE

Any breaking news, changes to the rules, sign up information, etc.
Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies on ROCKLINE

Unread postby Missy » 25 Aug 2009 11:33

Yay!!! Go Matt! I knew that question HAD to be from a WC member lol

And don't worry Jes, it should be streamed on the Rockline site for the next two weeks

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Christian » 25 Aug 2009 12:19

It is supposed to be posted on the SP.net right? I looked for it and couldn't find it. I wanna see it really bad.:)

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 25 Aug 2009 12:38

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 25 Aug 2009 14:06

Whew! That definantly makes me feel better! lol

Dani071890
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dani071890 » 25 Aug 2009 17:38

Here is the link to hear it again http://www.rocklineradio.com/replay/replay.php

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 25 Aug 2009 19:43

This was pretty cool -- definitely enjoyed the acoustic tunes :biggrin: I also knew it was you Missy -- very awesome that you were able to get on there AND be first, great question too!
I also heard you Matt - Cherub Rock is a fave of mine so I have always hoped to hear it live as well !

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

*~DeathDealer~*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *~DeathDealer~* » 26 Aug 2009 08:13

Ohhh, I was wondering where in Florida they went to do Rockline. They actually performed first on Monday and stayed around for only ten minutes after their set to sign autographs before taking off to go do this interview. A few other fans and I waited around a while for them to return; they ended up not getting back 'til after 1am.

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Christian » 26 Aug 2009 12:39

blangomedia
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby blangomedia » 27 Aug 2009 21:27

Yeah i was at the concert that night when they played first so they could leave and hit rockline up. After they played we stayed but i was listening on my lap top great interview. they did a small acoustic set at our local radio station then played the gig then played on rocline withine 5 hours incredible

Return to “Site Announcements”