I forgot my username and/or password...help!

Frequently Asked Questions about the Sick Puppies World Crew
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I forgot my username and/or password...help!

Unread postby Zach » 04 Jun 2008 22:06

I forgot my username and/or password, how do I retrieve them?

Firstly, let's answer the easier of the two parts--a lost password. If you remember your username, but can't for the life of you remember that password, you can easily have it sent to the email address you have on file. All you need to do is click on the "Login" link in the upper-right corner of the forum. You will be taken to the login screen, which asks for your username and password. Underneath the box in which you enter your password, there is a "I forgot my password" link. Click on it, and it will take you to the form. You type in your username and the email address with which you signed up, and hit submit. Your password will be sent to you via email. It is recommended that you change your password after logging in.

Secondly, if you have forgotten your username, there is no automated solution to the problem. You will need to request your username by sending an email to the Technical Administrator ( info@sickpuppies.net ). In your request, you need to include the email address with which you signed up. If the email address matches the one that is on file, the Technical Administrator will email you your username. At that point, you can proceed to login. If you have also forgotten your password, you can, once you have received your username via email, follow the steps listed above for recovering your password.

Please note that the Technical Administrator is not a cyborg, and therefore is not available 24/7. Your request will be honoured as soon as possible.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “FAQ”