Forum Updates 2015

Frequently Asked Questions about the Sick Puppies World Crew
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Forum Updates 2015

Unread postby dlcramer » 28 Jun 2015 12:54

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum Updates 2015

Unread postby dlcramer » 29 Jun 2015 07:07

It was brought to our attention that some browsers are not letting people log in. If you have this problem, please try clearing your cache/cookies files of your Web browser. In most cases, this will fix the issue.

If you have an old bookmark for the site, it may not let you remain logged in using the "remember me option" To fix this issue, we suggest you delete your bookmark, com back to the forum using (.com NOT .net) and create a new bookmark.

JohannaGistvik
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohannaGistvik » 14 Jul 2015 03:41

Love the new look! I had no login problems :smile:

jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jackvegas » 20 Jul 2015 10:44

I have tried on various different formats now and looks good on all and works perfectly.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 20 Jul 2015 13:47

One thing I noticed/have issues with is clicking on links...when I click on the link in Heather's post in the July 2015 graphics thread, it reverts itself back to the white color scheme and forces me to log in. When I do, it brings me to the index page. I've already deleted/re-added my SPWC bookmark. I don't know if the problem is the link itself or something on my end... :noclue:

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 20 Jul 2015 14:23

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 01 Aug 2015 07:47

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 01 Aug 2015 11:29

I looked at Heathers post and it pointed to the old .net address. I fixed that link but there will be a lot more like that. I have submitted a ticket with the hosting site to fix a redirect problem. When fixed it should change the .net to .com automatically for you.

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 02 Aug 2015 19:54

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 05 Aug 2015 19:10

And back to not working for old internal links. Logging in is still working correctly regardless of old bookmarks.

However, any forum posts prior to July that has .net will take you to the .net link and make it look like you were logged off the forum. Clicking the back button will bring you back to the forum.

If you come across an old post that is still relevant, please copy the web address of the post that has the bad link, PM me the link.

Put "bad link" in the subject and paste the link in the subject so I can get it corrected.

Return to “FAQ”