What are you doing right now?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 02 Sep 2015 06:49

Day 3 of trying to figure out what the heck happened to my ipod
Plugged it in to charge the other day and I got an error message and everything got wiped off of it and it won't sync either
itunes
why must you cause me difficulty

Hedgehogs for days

sickestpup
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby sickestpup » 04 Sep 2015 12:24

So right now....I just emailed the guy who is gonna set me up to play at the Wells Fargo Center. The very same ice that my beloved Flyers play on. I am beyond stoked for this as I have been practicing like crazy and am ready to prove that girls can play just as good as guys. I always get stares when I'm on the ice practicing lol. LESDUDIS! :rock: :rock: :rock:

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 04 Sep 2015 12:33

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 04 Sep 2015 12:35

I'm rocking out to October Rage while trying to get things set up for a writer's group critiquing meeting on Monday, since our usual place is closed because of Labor Day. I'm also working on publicity for Bi Awareness Month events because it's now 4 days in and my publicity for it has fallen short.

At least I look busy if the boss rolls by? ;)

Shows

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 09 Sep 2015 14:20

watching the latest episode of the cartoon series Arthur, listening to music on my Kindle Fire via Pandora and watching an old NASCAR race on dvd.

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 11 Sep 2015 08:37

Right now I am playing Ani Difranco's Dilate as loud as I can get away with in my office while I prep my morning. We have members of the Social Services Appropriations Subcommittee coming to have their meeting at our offices today and they are going to be shuttling down to the homeless shelter for a tour before coming back over here to have a tour of our building and get to hear about all the awesome stuff we do here. And all I want to do is berate these idiots for not actually doing things like taking the bus like the very people they are supposed to be serving. I also want to hit them over the head with the Medicaid and Food Stamps applications so that the next time they bring up "Medicaid Queens" in their meetings, their brain will hurt.

And now I end my rant. ;)

I think my boss is glad I've got meetings most of the afternoon.

:angry:

Shows

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 15 Sep 2015 13:18

Jamming out to Rod Stewart and clearing checkmarks while my uncle redoes the wiring in my house. (He's an electrical inspector for the city of Bellevue, so he thankfully knows what he's doing). Everyone should have an uncle that's an electrician..... :P

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Julie » 16 Sep 2015 18:35

Watching Project Runway..............I just found it on Hulu. I'm not a fashion-anything at all, but I weirdly love this show.

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jackvegas » 17 Sep 2015 10:28

Stuck in a hotel with work bored out my mind.

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 18 Sep 2015 22:21

Sitting in a hospital room on the ICU ward, drinking coffee, and waiting for @rebelgrrrl to wake up. We were at a concert last night and she had a very sudden, massive heart attack.

A friend of ours is reading romance novels to her while we wait for the doctors to bring her out of the medically induced coma she is in.

:wall:

Shows

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 18 Sep 2015 22:48

Hedgehogs for days

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 19 Sep 2015 20:30

Shows

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 26 Sep 2015 18:49

So glad she's finally home, Shauna! :hug:

I'm off work a little early soooo, I'm gonna get on my computer and do some writing. :) I finally got a little bit down the other night. Finally. :)

Not that it's anything anyone will ever read ever, but....it's something. ;)

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 26 Sep 2015 19:28

Shows

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 27 Sep 2015 19:00

I am currently outside watching the eclipse, after the eclipse is over I'm going to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas just because Halloween is coming around soon! I can never get tired of that movie!! :)

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 27 Sep 2015 20:36

Hedgehogs for days

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 27 Sep 2015 22:43

Wow, i feel sorry for others who don't have clear weather to see the moon. >.< but I live in the middle of nowhere lol so I get to see if clearly. I didn't miss the meteor shower earlier in the year so I wasn't going to miss out on this either. What video game are you playing? I've recently been attempting to finish Link Between Worlds. Lol about the werewolves thing I always hear coyotes howling at night over here. Tonight they were very loud. :laugh:

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 27 Sep 2015 23:07

I'm bummed - I missed the moon. By the time I was able to get outside, things had passed and it was just cloudy. But I've seen the pictures and they are amazing.

But right now, I'm decompressing from the finale of CSI. Fifteen years of my life just ended in 2 hours of beauty.

Shows

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 28 Sep 2015 10:42

Currently fuming. You know that wonderful Whisper app that allows people to spread horrible lies around your area?

Well evidently I'm a horrible bitch for throwing 'the nicest guy in the world' out. A) Evidently an alcoholic, high off his ass for months, narcissistic, control freak, that is simultaneously mentally, emotionally, verbally, and financially abusive constitutes as the 'nicest guy in the world'. HA! B) He left. I didn't have to throw him out because he was "done with me" and whatever he thinks I did to him. Yeah, I never did a damn thing to deserve that. If anything, I did it to myself because I was such a f***ing doormat that never stood up to him.

I loooooove my house, but I wish it was anywhere else. My hometown is full of people that put this asshole on a pedestal.

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 28 Sep 2015 18:07

Shows

Return to “Random”