Twitter hacked.

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TedEBare1970
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Twitter hacked.

Unread postby TedEBare1970 » 11 Jun 2014 10:54

Anyone experience the xss breech this morning?

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Twitter hacked.

Unread postby stephb » 11 Jun 2014 10:59

Oh lovely. I'll have to check when I get home.

Steph

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 11 Jun 2014 11:11

I don't see anything wrong with my twitter. :confused:

TedEBare1970
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TedEBare1970 » 11 Jun 2014 11:39

It was a worm apparently that ran when tweetdeck runs. Twitter took the service down twice today to fix the issue, they still have yet to comment on this.

Update 2: The problem hasn’t been fixed, it would seem. Many users have logged out of TweetDeck and logged back in, but are still experiencing the problem. One particular exploit is causing tweets to be auto-retweeted by other TweetDeck users, while another apparently just rickrolls you.

Twitter has acknowledged the problem and, in response, taken down TweetDeck services temporarily. “We’ll update when services are back up,” the company tweeted.

This by Twitter Team

Return to “Random”