What's your favorite hoiday song?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What's your favorite hoiday song?

Unread postby aquarius215 » 07 Dec 2013 03:56

With the holidays just around the corner, I was wondering what is everyone's favorite hoiday song? Ever since it came out, my favorite Christmas song has been "New YOrk Christmas" by Rob Thomas. I would have to say that "Better Days" by Goo Goo Dolls is a really close second.

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: What's your favorite hoiday song?

Unread postby Carrie » 07 Dec 2013 04:52

My 2 favorites are Carol of the Bells and O Holy Night. I don't have specific versions (by specific artists) that I prefer...I pretty much like every version of these 2 songs I've heard. I also enjoy the 12 Days of Christmas by Straight No Chaser.

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 09 Dec 2013 22:55

I'm not far enough removed from my many years of being a retail slave through school to actually like holiday music yet :( Got so burned out on it being forced to listen to it 6-8hrs a day for more than a month...

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 16 Dec 2013 20:55

Joy To The World.

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 17 Dec 2013 08:39

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Green-Stringed Bass
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Green-Stringed Bass » 18 Dec 2013 13:57

Fool's Holiday by All Time Low and All I Can Give by Jason Lancaster. I like Christmas songs by bands that have not already been done by several other artists. These two came out this year and I really like them.

You make me wanna jump off a ledge
Find a new life
Come back from the dead

*Always curious*

Return to “Random”