Back from inactive

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
anson
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Back from inactive

Unread postby anson » 10 Nov 2013 22:36

Hello everyone, just want to say hi and that I am back and going to be more active again. I posted this here cause I wasn't sure where else to post this. Well I'm off for now, much love to world crew and Sick puppies. which I got to see not long ago for the first time ever in Knoxville, TN and was insane. I had a life high and couldn't hear or hardly speak for days after the concert. :love:

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Re: Back from inactive

Unread postby David » 10 Nov 2013 23:22

Welcome Back!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Please come tell us your full story about the Knoxville show

I DO!!!!

Return to “Random”