Let's make a story

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Green-Stringed Bass
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Let's make a story

Unread postby Green-Stringed Bass » 08 Sep 2013 10:38

So we did this in my theater class once. What you do is you start a sentence with some letter of the alphabet and the next sentence has to start with the next letter.

For example: (first) Anne bought some cake. (second) Brandon stole her cake. (third) Cakes are extremely high in frosting content which Brandon dislikes....and so on.

I think we should do one based off of Puppies songs and see what we can come up with. I would appreciate it if you guys joined in.

I'll start it off....I'm thinking a Riptide inspired story.

It started off a normal summer day, just lying on my back in the nice water.

You make me wanna jump off a ledge
Find a new life
Come back from the dead

*Always curious*

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Let's make a story

Unread postby Frine » 08 Sep 2013 16:49

Jake tried to be as obnoxious as he could and jumped in the water next to G.S.B. and pretended like he was drowning, until he saw someone downstream ACTUALLY drowning. (Am I getting this right?) :biggrin:

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Return to “Random”