The challenge

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The challenge

Unread postby Frine » 05 Sep 2013 20:29

So I have initiated a challenge to myself!

My Xbox recently crashed for like the billionth time and I was too tired to really care and I just went to bed. It's tomorrow night from then and the little red light is still on my power brick. Lol. It just means I haven't unplugged the brick or turned on my Xbox. SO.... I have decided to challenge myself to spend as much time as I do/did on Xbox, helping and working with SPWC and promoting the pups. Would anyone like to join me? It dosent have to be a gaming console, it can be whatever hobby that you spend a fair-to-large amount of time on. Any takers?

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The challenge

Unread postby Frine » 05 Sep 2013 20:32

If the red light turns off the challenge is over, because that means I turned it on. Which would also mean I lose. If I lose power or somthing like that before I turn on the Xbox, then I would win. I will post a pic every Night I can anywhere between 3-8 eastern standard time. Let the fun begin!

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 06 Sep 2013 16:46

Sounds like a great challenge. Do we have an ambassador in the making??

Steph

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 06 Sep 2013 20:20

~Michaela Lee~

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Frine » 08 Sep 2013 07:14

Alright, sorry I haven't been posting for a while. I know it's been like two days or something like that. But my "excuse" is I have actually been traveling a lot these couple days. I traveled to Bangor and back to Wiscasset to go camping. Which all in all is like 7 and a half hours of driving. But I've been thinking of you guys!

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 08 Sep 2013 08:29

That's a lot of driving but camping is fun.

Steph

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Frine » 08 Sep 2013 09:40

Alright I'm finally home and (as expected) the red light is still on. So, yay. And as far as the camping goes.... Imagine a hotel room for the night that creaks the whole time, rains, and is spider infested.... yeah. I've had better trips :laugh: A spider nested in my puppies shoes!!! hes dead now. tehehe. (I hate spiders) :evillaugh:

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Frine » 08 Sep 2013 18:17

This isnt as easy as I thought it might be. (Or at least its not when your not tech savveh.) :laugh: :biggrin: good fun its been though! and now is the time when I realize this is all worth points and I couldve been logging them... :slapshead:

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Return to “Random”