Inspirational Sayings

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Green-Stringed Bass
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Inspirational Sayings

Unread postby Green-Stringed Bass » 22 Aug 2013 20:17

I was at work today, I work at a library, and I saw a book that someone left sticky notes in. I was taking them out and they were all little inspirational sayings. I wanted to leave them in because reading them made me feel good but of course it's my job to take things out of books.
So I thought it would be a good idea to make a post about it. It's just to make people feel good. So post whatever you find that inspires you or is uplifting. Hopefully this will help someone when they are having an off day and need to see that people care. Or it will just be fun to find some meaningful things about life.

Here's one to get started. It's one of my favorites I saw today.

Think of all the people who are important to you. You are important to at least that many people, probably more :love:

You make me wanna jump off a ledge
Find a new life
Come back from the dead

*Always curious*

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Inspirational Sayings

Unread postby Frine » 23 Aug 2013 12:24

cool. i love it when people leave stuff like that. its like a miniscule time capsule. lol.

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Inspirational Sayings

Unread postby Skinwalker » 25 Aug 2013 11:18

This one helps me get through school a majority of the time:

In life people will hurt you over and over again. Think of them like sandpaper. In the end you'll be polished and they end up useless. - Chris Colfer

Another one that inspires me is:

If you're dreams don't terrify you then you can still dream bigger.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

Return to “Random”