wouldnt it be cool

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

wouldnt it be cool

Unread postby Frine » 21 Aug 2013 20:11

wouldnt it be cool if SPWC had an iPhone app? it would be easier to get through the forums that way. just my mind wondering. :tongue:

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: wouldnt it be cool

Unread postby Rose » 21 Aug 2013 21:53

If you've updated to your Iwhatever or just have one of the newer ones when you go to book mark a page it will ask if you want to add it to your home screen and then it adds an app that links to whatever page. I did this with the forums home page :noclue:

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: wouldnt it be cool

Unread postby Frine » 23 Aug 2013 12:06

oh, cool. thanks.

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Return to “Random”