Post Your Random Thoughts

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 11 Jan 2015 23:38

@ patrickdron,

I know how that feels its the worst, I too am hoping for another chance at a relationship since it never seems to work out for me, either that or I just have very bad luck. its pretty much both, ( I usually just get dumped) I looked back at my old relationship last year and noticed that I was hurting myself and I felt that I was at fault with having someone that didn't care about me at all. never talked to me never asked me how I was doing when I was going through a hard time, I was being used as a stepping stone and in the end I was the one that was hurt the most. :cry:

During that time I listened to a lot of Sick Puppies songs and it got me through the hardship.

I am also very skeptical and hesitant to even try to get in another relationship, Im just worried it will just be a waste of time and effort, I don't want to go through what I went through last year. >.< But its is the New Year and I just have to wait for the right person and be patient, I am glad for New Years because its a new start for people and you never know what might come along. I had a feeling that this year is going to be a great one, not just for me but for everyone! :smile:

And you're lucky that you're birthday is not on Valentines Day! My birthday is on that day and I'm not looking forward to it either, Lol ( I got through a very rough relationship last year and Im definitely going to be spending it alone, I have bad luck and always have spend my Valentines Day alone. ) It hurts always being alone on Valentines Day especially when you're not in a relationship ( my older sister is engaged and my twin sister has guys that like her as well and my brother always gets dates but I seem to be unnoticed and end up alone ). But thankfully I can always pretend that Valentines Day is just an ordinary day and just try to make the best of it. :)

I hope that the new year is a great one for you! :smile:

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby dlcramer » 11 Mar 2015 20:57

I was a fan of the show Firefly and the movie Serenity so I was very interested when Nathan Fillian and Alan Tudyk announced they were doing an indiegogo campaign this morning to raise money to make an online sitcom. Their go was $425,000. As of my typing this in less than 10 hours, they hit 1 million. DOH! Only 30 days left to go.

Dominique

Unread postby Dominique » 12 Mar 2015 05:38

I'd love for Firefly to come back lol but I guess this project the two of them are working on us enough to keep my nerd satisfied lol

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 12 Mar 2015 06:15

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 12 Mar 2015 07:38

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 12 Mar 2015 08:44

They are at 1.3 million. They funny thing is their characters in this sitcom are based on them from Firefly.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 25 Mar 2015 10:44

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 25 Mar 2015 11:52

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 25 Mar 2015 15:28

My sister watched it and was recently nerding about it.
She keeps nagging me to watch it with her...

Hedgehogs for days

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 26 Mar 2015 19:28

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 29 Mar 2015 13:21

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 29 Mar 2015 17:40

The ankles are not happy.
I am somewhat disappointed in them because they've spent entire weekends stomping around cons in uncomfortable shoes
and standing at a register for 8 hours in sneakers has me awkwardly stomping around like an upright gorilla because of how stiff my ankles are
then I guess the difference is casual walking
versus lunging from one end of the counter to another because I have no conveyor belt
I don't even work at the counter that's an entire foot and a half longer anymore. and I work half as many shifts. *and* my breaks are fifteen minutes longer cus I work weekends.
I do not understand why my ankles hate me.

Hedgehogs for days

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 31 Mar 2015 15:27

@ Cassie!

Yup! I will. This weekend ended up being extremely......I'll say fun. But that made Sunday one almost solid nap sooooo, soon. I'll watch it soon. ;)

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 01 Apr 2015 16:22

Got some foamboard
Made some muffins
Gonna order mah wig
gettin things done

Hedgehogs for days

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 01 Apr 2015 22:16

My feet hurt. Room service won't answer the phone. I want food.

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 10 Apr 2015 14:35

I've been reading lately I'm a huge bookworm lol, and listening to Sick Puppies while reading a great book makes everything better.
:smile:

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 10 Apr 2015 15:54

My mom needs to leave me alone already because I am getting really tired of her harassing me constantly about fifty different things that I need to be doing when I already have too much to be doing and thinking about.
It is doing the exact opposite of making me get these things done because I don't think "oh! I guess I'd better do that right now, thanks mom!"
its "SHUT UP AND GO AWAY ALREADY"
The amount of things I have to worry about just makes me shut down and not do any of it, or sink back into unhealthy habits because there's just too much to do and none of it ever gets done and my mom is never happy with what I do anyway so why bother doing any of it when she's just going to keep harassing me
I'm trying to do lots of things that I am not used to doing and going through lots of changes when I am really really really not good at change
I try to adjust and they throw something else at me
Any time I finally feel like I can relax this woman will not leave me alone

Hedgehogs for days

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 12 Apr 2015 13:53

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 12 Apr 2015 18:22

Hedgehogs for days

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 13 Apr 2015 23:00

Return to “Random”