Amazon Student

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Amazon Student

Unread postby angelbear425 » 11 Jan 2013 14:13

Hey everyone,

I know there are a lot of students here and that Amazon is one of the *best* sites out there. Do y'all have Amazon student accounts? If not, you should totally sign up for it. It doesn't cost anything and their textbook prices are AMAZING!! I can't tell you how much I've saved on books buying through Amazon. Plus after the semester you can sell them back (for more than you get at your campus bookstore) for Amazon gift cards. One of my favorite parts of the Amazon student program is a free 6 month subscription to their Amazon Prime program, which gives you free 2 day shipping (instead of free standard shipping over $25). Another great thing that they offer is free movie/tv show viewing (think netflix for free!). Plus, they always offer codes to get free MP3 credits.

You can sign up here if you're interested. Check it out!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup ... pe=generic

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”