Halloween

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Halloween

Unread postby Carrie » 18 Oct 2013 18:18

I love Halloween too Chandra! It 's my absolute favorite holiday. You are so good at this! Is this something you might possibly want to do for a job in the future? I could totally see you working on horror movies or shows like The Walking Dead.

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 18 Oct 2013 20:09

Haloween trumps Christmas...and I love Christmas! I'm wearing a skull and bones hoodie right now...with a full face cover skull zip up hood!

crystal08

Unread postby crystal08 » 19 Oct 2013 04:41

Awesome pics. I love Halloween, sadly no one in our neighborhood decorates anymore. It's like there's less and less people interested in Halloween every year.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 19 Oct 2013 13:46

I love Halloween! I love that I've been celebrating Halloween several times a week for the past month at Magic Kingdom. It's super fun to trick or treat here! They give out candy bags and there are candy locations all over the park that you can go to multiple times. :biggrin:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Salvera
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Salvera » 20 Oct 2013 01:11

That is awesome, chandra. Unfortunatly, we don`t celebrate Halloween in germany. I know, i would love it. :)

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 21 Oct 2013 13:14

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 21 Oct 2013 13:44

So long as I can still pass myself off as a twelve-year old, I will continue to trick-or-treat bwahahaha
We recently talked a bit about halloween in my english class and my teacher complained about how homemade costumes were always lame
I was ready to raise my hand and argue that making a costume is half the fun of it. those store-bought ones are cheap and smell funny, and you're limited to what they have. Make your own and you can be whatever the hey-ho you want to be! :smile:
It's especially limited if you're a girl. You're only allowed to be a princess or something else in a skirt and ruffles. You can't be a regular ninja, you have to be a sexy ninja. Or a sexy vampire or a sexy cop. Quite unfair and quite stupid :confused:
But an excuse to walk around in a silly outfit and get free Reeses peanut butter cups just for ringing a doorbell? I say party time :laugh:

Hedgehogs for days

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 21 Oct 2013 13:50

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Salvera
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Salvera » 21 Oct 2013 23:36

RenzoN
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RenzoN » 26 Oct 2013 03:47

04/09/11 Amsterdam - 06/17/11 Haarlem - 06/21/11 Dortmund - 06/22/11 Eindhoven - 09/07/13 Eugene - 09/09/13 San Francisco - 09/11/13 West Hollywood - 09/12/13 Anaheim - 09/13/13 Las Vegas - 04/18/14 Amsterdam - 04/19/14 Paris - 04/21/14 Birmingham - 04/22/14 Manchester - 04/24/14 London

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 31 Oct 2013 11:46

Happy Hallows Eve!

Salvera
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Salvera » 31 Oct 2013 12:41

French Fan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby French Fan » 31 Oct 2013 14:34

I like to see all the costumes created. :smile:
Unfortunately, in France, Halloween is for kids and it's not really a big event. I would love to go in the US during this time of the year.
I don't even have candy :cry:

Justine

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 31 Oct 2013 16:22

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Hey Chandra! Is that from The Monster Squad? I loved that movie!!!

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 01 Nov 2013 10:07

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 01 Nov 2013 16:49

Aw poop I didn't think to take photos of myself. I was a pretty convincing mental patient. At the very least, everyone thought I was actually punched in the eyes even though it was my first time doing any makeup on myself ever :laugh:
I don't know if that means that I'm really good or that they all are really bad at telling the difference :confused:
I just wish I'd had a straightjacket to wear. It was a last-minute switch because I didn't have enough makeup to be a zombie.

Hedgehogs for days

Return to “Random”