Teen Suicide

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Teen Suicide

Unread postby angelbear425 » 26 Sep 2012 09:21

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Teen Suicide

Unread postby Katy » 26 Sep 2012 12:07

Wow! That's amazing! And very inspirational.

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 26 Sep 2012 14:49

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Starception » 14 Feb 2013 18:23

Death is final. There are no second chances after you pull a trigger, jump off a bridge or do any of the other horrible things people do when they take their own lives.

But, remember, when you're gone, you're gone. You don't get to hear all the memories, you don't get to see all the friends and loved ones. When you're gone, you never get to see them again.

Exactly. My friend hung himself September of 2011. Just 9 days after his birthday. He's gone and nothing can bring him back. His friends and family have to live with that everyday. Wish I could've told him that I get in arguments with my mom all the time and I know what he was going through and he didn't have to take his life. Eventually he could have moved into his own place. Things could've gotten better. But now there's no chance of that. Once you're dead, you're dead. It's irreversible. Just wish people would think twice before making that final decision.

Return to “Random”