Suicide Awareness Week

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Suicide Awareness Week

Unread postby Skinwalker » 10 Sep 2012 17:11

Hey guys just thought I should share this,

September 9-15th is Suicide Awareness Week. I suggest that y'all bring it up in school. There's nothing really special to do. I suggest writing love on your arms everyday to support TWLOHA. No one truly understand what goes on in the peoples minds. Here's some facts you probably didn't know.

Every 18 minutes someone dies from suicide. Every forty-three seconds someone attempts it. This is everyday

The suicide hotline is 1-800-273-8255. You don't know who you may help just by sharing this.

The happiest people could have attempted suicide or known someone who did. Looks aren't everything.

Teen suicide rates have tripled since 1970.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

I thought the people on Sick Puppies World Crew would take a liking to knowing this. Spread the word and go out of your comfort zone. You don't know who you may save and never be afraid to speak your mind. Before you know it they may be gone and there's no way to apologize for something you did wrong.

"Lose your pride, lose your patience, and lose you mind. But whatever you do don't lose your hope."

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Suicide Awareness Week

Unread postby chandra » 11 Sep 2012 16:28

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and let it come in..." – Morrie Schwartz.

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 11 Sep 2012 19:04

What a really touching post, thanks for sharing this with us!

I know I do my best to appreciate those I love as much as possible. :biggrin:

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Skinwalker » 16 Sep 2012 11:25

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 16 Sep 2012 12:20

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Starception » 14 Feb 2013 18:30

Return to “Random”