Hello strangers!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tabitharees
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hello strangers!

Unread postby Tabitharees » 06 Sep 2012 17:27

Wow. I honestly have not been on my profile in a couple eons or so. But anyhow, my name is Tabitha and I used to go on SPWC everyday - until my journalism class got a new advisor and I couldn't go online as much! Haha.

Anyhow, with SP about to go on tour and with me able to go online more, just wanted to say whattup to all the people I've either never met or haven't talked to since the day we all tried to get SP to beat 30 Seconds to Mars at a few awards. Great day. :rock:

Also: just entered that tweet2win contest a gazillion times, and so far I'm the only one entering for Tempe. Just sorta freaking out/not breathing right now. :crazy: (Never been to a Sick Puppies concert annnnd the Tempe one is only one week after my birthday).

So again...hi! :wave: Tell me about yourself. Favorite SP song (the less known it is, the better. I've always had a soft spot for Duck Bite). Favorite Emma bass line. Favorite funny picture of Mark. Favorite hairstyle of Shim. :smile: Anything.

http://youtube.com/user/nightmareutopia - SickPups fan vids galore. ;)
D.J Acid Kitten, your typical Shim fanatic. Writer/blogger. Semiprofessional teenager. Bassist-in-the-making. Enjoys chicken.

[size=50]

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello strangers!

Unread postby Becky » 06 Sep 2012 18:31

Welcome back! Good luck on the contest, that would be a pretty sweet birthday present.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 06 Sep 2012 18:34

Yeah! dlcramer & I will see you in Tempe! :rock:

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 09 Sep 2012 08:11

Welcome back Tabitha! I still remember you from eons ago, lol!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 10 Sep 2012 09:34

Welcome back!

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 10 Sep 2012 10:26

Welcome Tabitha, it's great that you came back to us!

Fave song: Rock Kids
Fave Emma Bass line: Howard's Tale probably (in the beginning)
Fave funny pic of Mark is in my sig 8)

and Shim can do whatever he wants with his hair LOL

Your turn! (Well, you already answered the first one....)

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 10 Sep 2012 15:14

hey tabitha, welcome back! :wave:

so let's see, my favorite less-known songs: rock kids, sweet mercury, evergreen and shards ( it's so hard to pick just one!) as far as emma's bass lines go, when she plays the solo part in nothing really matters live, that is just about the most incredible thing i've ever seen :rock: unfortunately, i can't seem to find my fav funny picture of mark, but drummer shots are always hard to find! haha and as for shim.......i do love it when his hair is long, but i think we can all agree with katy, shim can do no wrong! :smile:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

crystal08

Unread postby crystal08 » 10 Sep 2012 15:46

Welcome back and good luck with the contest.

Return to “Random”