I hate...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I hate...

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 11 Sep 2013 17:39

Hedgehogs for days

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 12 Sep 2013 22:29

Last edited by Myst on 04 Oct 2013 09:57, edited 1 time in total.

Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Ceallach » 29 Sep 2013 21:11

People who think that animals (pets) are disposable commodities, that when they get bored with it, or caring for it becomes inconvenient, they dump them. There should be some type of 'animal parenting' course that people have to complete, then pass an exam, prior to adopting any pet.

When my furry 'kids' come to me, it's a lifelong commitment - with a payoff of endless love.

MUSIC SPEAKS WHEN WORDS FAIL

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 04 Oct 2013 09:52

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 04 Oct 2013 11:24

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 04 Oct 2013 12:57

^Or a chia pet.

Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Ceallach » 09 Oct 2013 08:48

Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Ceallach » 09 Oct 2013 08:49

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 10 Oct 2013 04:34

Hedgehogs for days

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Skinwalker » 16 Oct 2013 14:58

There's a lot of ways I could word what I hate but I feel the following is the best and most mature. I hate how I have given up hours to be there for a friend of mine, through thick and thin, no matter what I've been there even if he just needed someone to hug. I was always there and now hes abandoned me. We were inseparable at the beginning of the month but now... Now we don't even acknowledge each others existence. It hurts. A lot. I can't help but feel like I caused all of this and I hate that feeling. We were best friends and now, we're like two strangers. All I've done lately is give up things for him but I guess that wasn't enough. I don't know, I guess I don't need him in my life. I just feel so betrayed, did I really mean this little to him all along?

All in all I guess I hate the fact that I trusted him.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 16 Oct 2013 23:48

^That sucks dude. It hurts and it's frustrating.

A few months ago I completely cut ties with a girl I had been best friends with for 14 years. We have fought before and eventually made up but now the bridge is so burned I'm sure we will never speak again. Most of the time I remember why we were fighting and I haven't changed my thoughts on it. But sometimes I wish she was still there to talk to and get sad about it.

I DO!!!!

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 17 Oct 2013 19:44

Oy, friend abandonment... I hate when that happens.
I have a mental list of people I have minor grudges against because we were friends at one point and they ditched me once they found other more popular friends. It hurts extra when they tell you how awesome you are or how much they value you but then they don't act on that.

Hedgehogs for days

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Starception » 26 Oct 2013 19:53

When people don't keep their promises.

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aquarius215 » 27 Oct 2013 07:07

I hate it when you're shopping in the supermarket and the person in front of you just stops in the middle of the aisle (and you can't get around them) and they're staring at the food like that box of Life cereal actually contains the meaning of life.

I hate it when you answer the phone at work, say "ABC Company. Can I help you?" and the person on the other line asks "Yeah, is this ABC Company?" Sometimes I just want to make up ridiculous names like Bozo's Chuckle Hut or Dr. Mayhem's House of Horrors just to see if anyone's listening.
:confused:

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 27 Oct 2013 14:20

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 27 Oct 2013 15:21

Hedgehogs for days

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 05 Nov 2013 14:19

When I think I will have a good day and I'm in a super good mood and someone has to come around and turn it around making my day ruined. :wall:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 05 Nov 2013 14:24

Tooth pain. I JUST got all my fillings taken care of and now my one tooth is bothering me so I may have to go back... -_-

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 05 Nov 2013 22:00

@ Cassie I feel your pain! I have major tooth pain and I have to go to the dentist sometime this week(definitely not looking forward to it), I just hope I don't have another root canal growing... :ugh:

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 06 Nov 2013 12:44

On the topic of mouth pains, tongue cuts. My friend gave me one of those big Jolly Ranchers that kinda looks like Laffy Taffy by the way it's wrapped and I told her about how the first time I had one I cut my tongue open on it.
Then proceeded to cut my tongue again this time. I'm kinda surprised they haven't been sued or forced to discontinue the big ones, unless I'm the only dumb-dumb that slices my tongue on Jolly Ranchers :confused:

Hedgehogs for days

Return to “Random”