Fears and Phobias

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fears and Phobias

Unread postby aquarius215 » 27 Oct 2013 07:30

Skinwalker
People can really suck! I would love to tell you it magically gets easier as you get older, but I can't. All of us who have been picked on and tormented have to stick together and give each other strenghth to remember that we're the awesome ones and the others are the boring ones who just follow everyone else like cattle.
I'll tell you one of my stories. I always had a problem with my wight. I dieted down to a pretty slim size. When I was 22, I got pregnant. I gained [u]alot[u] of weight. My (now ex) husband tormented me and made fun of me non-stop. He was relentless. My self esteem was always fragile anyway, since I was also made fun of in school, and I still have very little confidence. On the upside, I guess karma works because he is now pretty damn big himself! :evillaugh: If we all help each other, it will get better. :comfort:

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby aquarius215 » 19 Nov 2013 17:42

I'm terrifed of drowning, snakes and small spaces.

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Song of a Phoenix
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Song of a Phoenix » 21 Nov 2013 04:14

I am afraid of failure. It's a problem, because then I don't try to do things I feel are beyond my level. I'm currently trying to decide whether or not to accept this promotion my director is offering me at my work. I work at a preschool and all my co-workers seem to think I'd make a really good lead teacher but I don't want to take it on then mess up. @.@ I also don't like bugs being too close to me (except for caterpillars, they are adorable and I willingly pick them up).

Also, seeing people talk about teachers bullying them really ticks me off. You do not become a teacher then make your students feel bad. Schools really need to do more about things like that. I hope they lose their jobs if they don't shape up. >.>

"Taking that choice, taking that leap of faith and what you wanna do with your life. And everyone's tellin' ya coulda, woulda, shoulda, what they would've done back in that day, and what you should've done blahblahblahblah, c'mon man. From us to you, do whatever the hell you wanna do with your entire life and just make sure it works for you." -Shim Moore before performing Maybe.

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 21 Nov 2013 06:08

Hedgehogs for days

Song of a Phoenix
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Song of a Phoenix » 21 Nov 2013 16:10

"Taking that choice, taking that leap of faith and what you wanna do with your life. And everyone's tellin' ya coulda, woulda, shoulda, what they would've done back in that day, and what you should've done blahblahblahblah, c'mon man. From us to you, do whatever the hell you wanna do with your entire life and just make sure it works for you." -Shim Moore before performing Maybe.

jarnold427
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jarnold427 » 21 Nov 2013 19:38

Courage comes from letting go and loving everything you fear away

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 23 Nov 2013 06:45

Hedgehogs for days

Onesickpuppie93

Unread postby Onesickpuppie93 » 09 Dec 2013 13:45

my biggest probably only phobia is clowns, cant stand them and my sister thinks it is hilarious to send me photos of them.

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 27 Apr 2014 07:25

Heights, terrified of them. I get scared even on a step ladder changing a light bulb at home.

Blood freaks me out.....I pass out...I have feinted more than one time after cutting myself in the kitchen. One time was when I was working at a restaurant and it was embarrassing.

I DO!!!!

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Daez » 27 Apr 2014 08:41

I've got a rational fear of sharks (I was bitten as a kid), taken to an irrational level (I don't like crossing bridges over water, or flying over water). I don't like going out on boats, or getting in gulf or ocean water, either. I still force myself to do it (because I'm a stubborn wench like that), but... it scares me quite a bit.

Especially when things like this happen: first, my aunt saying, "Don't worry Paige, in all the years we've lived here, I've only ever seen one shark" and my mum going "Paige, don't be such a baby! It's to shallow for sharks!" and then I look over the edge and immediately burst into tears because... what's there? A freaking shark!

My family was first like "wtf?" and then went "omg get the camera!" black tip shark; a small one, but one nonetheless. :cry:

Stupid fears, lol.

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 27 Apr 2014 14:59

Spiders. No matter how tiny.

Can't do it.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sirenesong » 10 Jun 2014 12:32

My biggest phobia is of rollercoasters, and anything that LOOKS like it's been set up.
It's pretty weird, like I can do the teacups. but even a smal rollercoaster, or those swings that goes around and around, I can't stnad it, I get so f**king scared, I think I'm going to jump off (I'm less afraid of that haha)

But when it comes to doing crazy stuff, like rafting down a waterfall, I've got zero problems. It'sweird.

Be the change you want to see in the world

NinaL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NinaL » 13 Jun 2014 15:51

My biggest fear, have been since I was a child, is dying. I'm afraid of flying, cause I'm afraid of dying. I'm afraid the plane will crash. I didn't have a problem when I was like 8, but when I was a little older it was a period of time when there were plane crashes, bombs on planes... and I got afraid of flying, and afraid something would happen.

I'm afraid of ghosts, and have been told I can see ghosts. I don't think I have seen a human ghost, my sister saw our grandmother after she died, but I have seen a cat ghost. But they say if you are afraid of ghosts you don't see them.

I'm not really afraid of the dark, but I don't like when it's really dark, and can't sleep if I'm alone. I have a lot of imagination and can imagine seeing something or that someone is looking at me.

I'm afraid of heights. Not so much that I can't stand on a chair or something like that, but being on a rooftop or high up in the air is not something I like.

"Cause what`s inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view"

Do you have a Sick Puppies tattoo? Want to be a part of my project?

StephanieSPWC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby StephanieSPWC » 13 Jun 2014 19:17

I can't swim when I can't see the bottom, so afraid of open water. I hate the dark. I must have watched too many vampire movies and am always imagining someone watching me when I go outside at night. I also always check my back seat when I get in the car at night, lol.
Also bees, wasps, anything that will bite or sting me. Ughhhhhhhhhhh.
Funny, I'm not worries about spiders unless they are massive. In NZ there are no poisonous spiders so that helps, lol.
And I am terrified of anything happening to my kids that I can't make better, or something awful happening when I am not there to protect them. :(

Cheers,
StephanieSPWC

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 14 Jun 2014 20:19

My biggest fears are drowning, centipedes, spiders, the dark, dentists, lightning/thunder, being alone, and moths. :ugh:

aznprincessesa
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby aznprincessesa » 18 Aug 2016 05:35

I have a phobia of Spiders... freaks me out everytime. I have a fear of heights. Whenever we are driving in the mountains and there is edges of roads overlooking a valley or ridgeline, I literally have to look the other way or close my eyes or I have a full blown panic attack. Weird thing is when I am flying I am ok with it... weird right? I am pretty sure my phobia and fear is common. Thought I'd share with you guys. :wink:

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Kship2001 » 31 Dec 2016 13:23

Not actually afraid of them but clowns are the creepiest thing ever.
I don't have a lot of fears. I have spiders all over my house (I live in the country). We do get these little worm like creatures that will all of a sudden be all over my kitchen that I absolutely hate.
Every one in a while in certain circumstances, I won't like heights but most of the time, I'm not bothered by them.

Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

Murtlap
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Murtlap » 13 Jan 2017 00:16

clowns and dark rooms

Return to “Random”