OMG!!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CookieMonster24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

OMG!!

Unread postby CookieMonster24 » 01 May 2011 21:55

Just found out that this bass guitar that my dad gave me is like really really rare. And it's worth up to like $7,000. It's Blake by Steinberger Sound. And its rare cause they dont make them anymore and cause the design is so unique (it's headless). So my crappy day is better :smile: I'm going to bed now cause its 12:55 am here :zz:

"I'm not your ordinary girl. When i first came into this world i was born without a heart, in the cold, in the dark. Don't think theres a right solution, people like me are the pollution. There's nothing i don't regret, so listen up close so you don't forget. I think novocaine runs threw veins. I don't know how to love or how to feel..."

/jessie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: OMG!!

Unread postby /jessie » 20 May 2011 15:49

That is simply amazing :D

Dane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dane » 20 May 2011 22:23

Hey man your mistaken its worth 9000000000000000000000000000000 because your pops gave it to you :cool:

CookieMonster24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby CookieMonster24 » 21 May 2011 03:39

"I'm not your ordinary girl. When i first came into this world i was born without a heart, in the cold, in the dark. Don't think theres a right solution, people like me are the pollution. There's nothing i don't regret, so listen up close so you don't forget. I think novocaine runs threw veins. I don't know how to love or how to feel..."

Return to “Random”