SP helped me beak up with my boyfriend.

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
xomomoxo193
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SP helped me beak up with my boyfriend.

Unread postby xomomoxo193 » 21 Apr 2011 06:00

Okay so I didn't break up with him yet but after going through some of the songs I used to put on repeat in my car, I came across "In it for Life" and I listened to it over and over until I realized that they were basically describing my situation. So, when I build up the courage, I'm going to send him that song and say adios, assh*** :D

So thanks Sick Puppies!!

GabbyGold
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: SP helped me beak up with my boyfriend.

Unread postby GabbyGold » 22 Apr 2011 10:54

this is another reason i love sick puppies, no matter the situation, they have a song to fit it. :music:

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed,
soothes the mind and gives it rest,
heals the heart and makes it whole,
flows from heaven to the soul.”

Stheno
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stheno » 29 Apr 2011 16:40

I love singing to myself You're Going Down when I'm pissed off at work :D It helps a lot and makes me not want to punch someone :D

You liar go f*ck yourself
So listen to your heart
And help your dreams, to come true

http://www.facebook.com/mosher.bunny

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Starception » 14 Feb 2013 19:42

Return to “Random”