How Many Songs Are In YOUR Music Library?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: How Many Songs Are In YOUR Music Library?

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 30 Jul 2010 17:08

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 03 Aug 2010 10:11

1179 songs on my itunes library.

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Starception » 14 Feb 2013 19:59

1,852 songs.

sickpuppiesfan247
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby sickpuppiesfan247 » 05 Oct 2013 19:35

1,945 songs in my itunes library.

Concerts I have attended:
Hilary Duff - 2006
John Mayer - 2010
Marianas Trench - 2011 & 2013
Maroon 5 & Train - 2011
Nickelback - 2012
Our Lady Peace - 2012
Simple Plan - 2012
Little Big Town - 2013
Ziggy Marley - 2013
Jimmie Vaughan - 2013
Pierce the Veil & A Day to Remember - 2013

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 06 Oct 2013 10:09

2224 last I checked. It fluctuates since I shop on itunes a lot, and since my ipod's storage is getting a bit close to capacity I try to delete songs from the cds that my family has that I don't really listen to to make room.
A lot of the stuff on my ipod was originally just stuff I borrowed from family members because I only had one or two of my own cds, then I started shopping on itunes and buying my own cds. I still don't have that many, at least compared to the amount we have in the house. At least one of the ones on my shelf isn't even truly mine. I can proudly report that the most lent-out ones are the Sick Puppies cds :)

Hedgehogs for days

Salvera
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Salvera » 07 Oct 2013 00:56

2828 songs.... :laugh:

Splasher
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Splasher » 12 Oct 2013 07:48

6,564 songs, but only 4,850 that I actually listen to. I always say that I will clean up my iTunes one day...

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 12 Oct 2013 16:06

Hedgehogs for days

Splasher
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Splasher » 13 Oct 2013 06:28

Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Ceallach » 13 Oct 2013 09:27

Well, in my iTunes library, the last time I noticed: I believe the number was closing in on 8000.

Then I have my cd collection, 97% of which I've never gotten around to adding to iTunes - or just added a song or two. I need to do an inventory of my cds, for insurance, but I'm estimating that I have somewhere around 300-350 (some of which include limited-release compilations from FMF & other associations, as well as copies of ALL cds released by the bands that my friends are in).
Conservatively saying each cd has 13 songs, HOLY SNAP!!!!! Can I really possess 12,000+/- song tracks?????

And I don't have a radio show, or station. I've just been extensively involved in the music scene for a long time.

I know that there's many of those cds that can't be replaced. Now that I've calculated, and read Snowmonkies' post about intending to organize her iTunes sooner or later, I'm thinking it might be a good time for me to do it NOW!

Now I realize just how lucky I was when I went to hhGregg to buy an external hard drive & when I was checking out, the manager asked me what I would say if he told me that he'd sell me a 2 TB external for $20 more than what I was paying for a 500 GB. It was still a Seagate, the model was being discontinued & it was the last one in stock (& unopened). At the end, I paid a grand total of $100 even for it. I'm gonna NEED that space!!

MUSIC SPEAKS WHEN WORDS FAIL

Return to “Random”