What is your Favorite Time of Year?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

What is your Favorite Time of Year?

Unread postby Sam » 14 Feb 2010 10:25

I don't know but there something about nature that I just love watching it change. Also, with change there is a time for a beginning and an end. I'm always thinking, and I believe memories are something to be cherished.

For me, I love the Fall and Spring. Fall it is like an ending, everything is dieing off and it's so beautiful with the warm colors and the weather here is perfect (not too hot or not too cold). With Spring it is like a new beginning for nature, everything is blooming and all these bright vibrant colors and also the weather is (not too hot or not too cold). Usually around these time, I'm always in "thinking mode" (A LOT more than what I'm normally am). I don't know just thought to put my randomness out there. :hug:

So, What is Your Favorite Time of Year? If it's has to do with the seasons or holidays, let us know and why.

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What is your Favorite Time of Year?

Unread postby Becky » 14 Feb 2010 10:43

Summer. Bring on the heat, pool, vacation & BBQ's. Plus not having to get a kid ready for school in the morning (it's much easier to drop her off at my parent's in her PJs!) fighting with her to do homework, projects, or anything else school related. I've always hated school...maybe that has something to do with my summer obsession. :tongue:

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 14 Feb 2010 11:06

Late spring/early summer. I love when everything is just coming to life and the weather is crisp yet warm and inviting. It doesn't get too hot and it's not too cold at night.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 14 Feb 2010 11:07

I'm all about winter, which sucks because I live in texas. Our winter is rain, ice, mud and once every million years, snow. I've grown up here but always felt I belonged in the north and would love to live somewhere that it never gets about 60* year round. I just feel so comfortable in cold weather.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby David » 14 Feb 2010 11:10

Totally spring, because it's the release from winter and the cold/snow.

I DO!!!!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 14 Feb 2010 12:03

I like late spring and summer. I love the heat and the sun. I hate having to bundle up to go places. I love driving with the windows down.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 14 Feb 2010 12:50

Definitely summer .. the hotter the better . I could live in tank tops and skirts .. I always say I was born in the totally wrong state .

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 14 Feb 2010 13:16

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 14 Feb 2010 13:32

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 14 Feb 2010 13:58

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. I can't get enough. It's just the childish joy of running around in costumes and getting candy and having the wits scared out of you that just really makes me happy to be alive.

I miss NORTHERN winters. I remember the way the air smelled before it snowed and I just loved it so much.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 14 Feb 2010 14:42

Everyone who is saying the hotter the better, come grow up in texas lol

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Valerie.
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Valerie. » 14 Feb 2010 14:53

Spring, when it's not too hot and not too cold. I love going out with just trousers, a T-Shirt and maybe a hoodie on.

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 14 Feb 2010 15:43

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 14 Feb 2010 15:55

I'll only go swimming if it's hot enough to feel like I'm being cooked on a grill. :tongue:

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 14 Feb 2010 15:57

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 14 Feb 2010 16:03

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 14 Feb 2010 16:20

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 14 Feb 2010 16:37

Formerly known as Cakerz

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 14 Feb 2010 21:23

I can handle extreme dry heat. But when humidity comes into play, I feel like I'm about to effing die. x_x

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 15 Feb 2010 13:58

Halloween!! it's fun and somewhat spooky and FREE CANDY...yes, I still trick or treat and I'm 20.

Return to “Random”