What if anything at all makes you a little or a lot nerdy!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What if anything at all makes you a little or a lot nerdy!

Unread postby Julie » 13 Jan 2010 21:12

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 17 Jan 2010 15:42

Just wanted to know if any of my fellow nerds out there like to live it up on Mobsters or Mafia Wars or any other slightly geeky Myspace/Facebook apps....come on it's safe to admit your addiction here :laugh: Give me your thoughts on any of them or whatever discussion you might have. How do you feel about those who buy their way to fame and fortune using Godfather points....

"When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever."
Harry Caray circa 1983

Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Kendra » 17 Jan 2010 18:36

I love the National Geographic Channel and the Discovery Channel. My sisters call me a nerd every time I turn them on, but that's ok cuz nerds can rock too :rock:

Jamie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jamie » 25 Jan 2010 05:50

I volunteer to help people in history so I can read the text book again. Now I've expanded and am taking an unneeded European History class because its fun

Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kendra » 25 Jan 2010 09:18

I proofread my text messages. I know you're supposed to spell things wrong but I hate it!!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 25 Jan 2010 15:10

DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DropC » 29 Jan 2010 11:06

So, I take it no one else plays Runescape?

I collect Lord of the Rings swords...

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

Lyzz
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lyzz » 29 Jan 2010 13:00

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 29 Jan 2010 16:40

Another thing that makes me more than slightly nerdy is my love of viewing classic WWF wrestling videos....I have some VHS tapes still (yes video cassette!) of old pay-per-views and just can't get enough of Macho Man, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and all of my old favorites. I still also have in my possession a few of the Hasbro figures from the 1990's. Yes I reek heavily of nerdism. Glad to see this post has blossomed into a mighty nerdy blooming onion. Have fun with it folks!

"When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever."
Harry Caray circa 1983

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 31 Jan 2010 17:04

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DropC » 01 Feb 2010 21:09

Cakerz, I was always too broke for WoW, so now I'm addicted to RuneScape.
I heard a rumor about an Elder Scrolls MMORPG...
I have Hadhafang and Theoden's sword =3

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 05 Feb 2010 19:03

I'm a really huge Video Game nerd, I read Marvel Comics like the Bible, and I love Japanese Anime. :biggrin: And proud.

paulmason
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby paulmason » 06 Feb 2010 10:03

i find nerdiness an extremely attractive quality in girls :biggrin:
I suppose that may make me nerdy? :tongue:

im not the master of the universe, i walk the earth the wrong way

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 06 Feb 2010 17:19

Lyzz
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lyzz » 06 Feb 2010 17:24

I think it's worse that I ALLOW Cassie to play on her FB applications for hours at a time on a computer that is, technically, mine...I'm not sure that's so much nerdy, though...

I regularly check cryptozoology.com and I LOVE chupacabras...not the kind that are mangy hybrid dogs but like, the actual mythical chupacabra. And cryptids in general, I definitely think there's a strong possibility of there being animals out there that we haven't found yet...it's happened before.

I'm also a Ghost Hunters nerd but I can't stand Paranormal State, Ghost Adventures, OR GHI. It's only Jason and Grant for me, thanks.

wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 07 Feb 2010 08:16

I've always been told that age is but a number. Its how young you feel inside. That would make it hard for me to consider something age appropriate or inappropriate. Now if we are talking like still wearing diapers and the like then we have a problem... :laugh:
I don't know if I would consider myself a nerd. Just a young business driven odd one. I was a business owner at age what 21 I think. :angel: I'm now a 26 yr old female who has never gone out and partied (I mean gotten wasted/high) I count going to 3 Sick Puppies concerts and other not as important bands concerts as "partying". Never dated/Never been kissed :oops:. My parents have always instilled in me that if I want something I have to work for it, that I'm not just going to get it. Work, Work, Work, and little play. Maybe that just makes me Pitiful :laugh:. Oh well I'm trying not to care what others think of me, its a major weakness of mine...I "live my life in my head, some call it imagination" :music: Some people say I'm in my own little world. I think that's why I am so attracted to the pups. Not only the physical looks, the music and lyrical content, but the drive that they have and they never are pissy or grumpy. They hold their cool and just are appreciative of every fan and connection that they make. They really are the complete package and they give back so much more. Love 'em Love 'em Love 'em.

You think it's all just playing, fun and games
You're treating it like a joke
Some people say they wanna be me
This life can be very deceiving
It's just your state of mind

Kodie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kodie » 07 Feb 2010 12:07

Fear is the dumbest thing that we've ever created in our minds; its just so stupid... it stands in the way of everything and it achieves nothing.

Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kendra » 07 Feb 2010 13:10

Return to “Random”