What if anything at all makes you a little or a lot nerdy!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What if anything at all makes you a little or a lot nerd

Unread postby Skinwalker » 11 Jan 2013 19:34

As a fifteen year old girl I am a nerd.

I am in love with shows like the Big Bang Theory. I watch the science and history channels religiously. I am in love with Star Trek and Star Wars. I collect Pokemon cards (yes, still but the new Pokemon suck compared to the old ones.) I am in love with video games. I am in love with superheros and I have a book of all Marvel superheros (let's face it Marvel is better then DC. Don't get me started on Batman (DC) and Iron man (Marvel). It doesn't matter what you say they aren't superheros.) There's many other things such as marching band that add to it but those are the main ones.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

CoasterJake
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby CoasterJake » 11 Jan 2013 23:57

I'm obsessed with roller coasters. I travel the country and soon to be world (Australia in March) to ride them. Up to 477 which is pretty good for a 21 year old! Super nerdy though :P

UCF Knights c/o 2014 :)

Shows so far (getting started :P):
12/03/10
6/6/11
9/25/12
6/19/13; 6/21/13; 7/16/13; 9/15/13; 9/17/13; 12/14/13
3/6/14; 4/26/14; 4/27/14
4/23/16; 4/24/16

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 22 Oct 2014 17:55

My graphic novel collection, and video game collection! :laugh: I got so many its crazy! :crazy:
I still need to build my vinyl collection... >.>

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 22 Oct 2014 19:35

I used to be really into playing Magic The Gathering card game. Played at a local shop 3 or 4 times a week. Through a series of unfortunate events I was blacklisted from that shop and stopped playing a long time ago.

I secretly miss is a lot. Still have a collection that would make many people drool. Just have to be done with it now. Nowhere to play, and it has changed a lot since I quit.

I DO!!!!

Song of a Phoenix
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Song of a Phoenix » 29 Oct 2014 17:51

I'm big into gaming. I've been playing video games since I was old enough to work a Super Nintendo controller. XD I'm also big into cosplay. I like to make my own costumes and attend around 3 anime/gaming conventions per year. I'm into anime and manga, though I haven't watched/read any in a while. I also love Rooster Teeth and the content they put out.

"Taking that choice, taking that leap of faith and what you wanna do with your life. And everyone's tellin' ya coulda, woulda, shoulda, what they would've done back in that day, and what you should've done blahblahblahblah, c'mon man. From us to you, do whatever the hell you wanna do with your entire life and just make sure it works for you." -Shim Moore before performing Maybe.

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 29 Oct 2014 22:49

This is a fun little topic. Why did the nerd in me not notice it before?

I am a Star Trek geek. True story - when I was growing up we were only allowed one hour of TV a week and we watched Star Trek together as a family and then talked about the socio-economic, political, and religious structures of the Federation. That's continued, for the record, into my adulthood. I just watch a heck of a lot more TV ;)

But I'm a music nerd, a writing nerd ... you name it ... it's a badge I wear with pride.

:rock:

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 23 Nov 2014 18:44

Hehehe, I crochet. I crochet a LOT. I have yarn, scarves for family and friends, hats, and started blankets stashed everywhere. I'm hooked. :laugh: See what I did there? ;)

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 23 Nov 2014 20:39

There is one Spongebob episode that I can recite in almost its entirety off the top of my head.
It's always funny when I start doing it when I'm with friends and they all try to make me stop :3

Hedgehogs for days

Return to “Random”