Who Do You Miss The Most

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Who Do You Miss The Most

Unread postby nicolenice » 04 May 2008 22:47

Well something happened earlier and It made me really sad and depressed. So I then thought of my mom and how she always made me feel better, and I got happy for a minute and then evan more depressed because I realized how much I missed her. ANd I wanted her back to make me feel better, to see, and just to hear her voice again.

So I went to sleep to shurge it off and then dreampt about her and when I woke up I went upstairs to talk to her had forgetting she passed away. So now I'm more depressed than before but the day can only get better now.

When I ask this question Who do you miss the most, it doesn't have to be someone who passed away, it could be a pet, an ex, or a best friend had a falling out with.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Who Do You Miss The Most

Unread postby Serge » 04 May 2008 23:45

The only girl who ever loved me (or so I thought) and whom I thought was the the missing puzzle piece. She's the cause of the greatest feeling I've ever felt and ironically, also the worst pain I've ever felt.

I feel like I shouldn't have gotten so mad and bitter after finding out she screwed me over just to get with some pretty boy (after telling me she wasn't ready for nor wanted a relationship). I should've been the better person and a good friend, because if you truly care about someone you'll take even the worst hit possible. But I guess there is such a thing as too late. =[

.....I guess I at least want some closure, which she never really gave me, and is the reason why I still can't stop thinking of her even though I haven't seen her in two years and haven't heard from her in over a year. =\
Last edited by Serge on 04 May 2008 23:48, edited 1 time in total.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Who Do You Miss The Most

Unread postby mellowyellow » 05 May 2008 04:02

My girlfriend, really. She helped me get out of my depression and now that she lives in Michigan and I in Texas, its hard to not be with her and hold her. Thats the only reason why I cry anymore, because i miss her greatly.

tara

Who Do You Miss The Most

Unread postby tara » 05 May 2008 15:37

my big brother who passed in a car accident 4 years ago and my grandmother who passed of cancer 3 years ago.
there is really nothing that i miss more then those 2 people, i can honestly say that i never want to be 15 years old again.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Who Do You Miss The Most

Unread postby Donna » 05 May 2008 17:31

definitely my grandmom -it will be 2 years on May 17 since she passed away . She was more like a mom to me than my real mom(don't get me wrong I love my mom too) My grandfather passed away when I was 2 so my grams moved in with us after that happened and she basically lived with me all my life , till I moved out at 26.
And my little chihuahua buddy - Peanut. He was the son I never had :) It will be 1 year this July - I miss him terribly.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Who Do You Miss The Most

Unread postby nicolenice » 09 May 2008 10:12

Well I was going all good till my brother called me and asked what I was doing Sunday and I was like work ofcourse her told me that he want to go get some lunch Sunday and go to the cemetary I completely forgot it was mothers day Sunday. Bummer.

tara

Who Do You Miss The Most

Unread postby tara » 09 May 2008 10:51

wow, that's tough

yea i have still never actually went to my brother's or my grandmother's grave, and it has been 4 years for my bro and 3 for my grandmother.
like i have been there with my parents, but i just have never got out of hte veichle, i just stayed in with my mp3 player and waited.
i dunno, i just don't feel ready yet
someday i will just go on my own, because im the type of person who prefers to deal with my emotions on my own
Last edited by tara on 09 May 2008 10:52, edited 1 time in total.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Who Do You Miss The Most

Unread postby nicolenice » 09 May 2008 14:01

Wow Tara sorry. I know what you are saying my brother has driven past but not stopped there yet so he wants me to go with him, because he thinks he's ready but wants me there. I have only been to my mom's grave site once because the last few month I have not felt the need to go. Because that isn't my mom down there like at the wake and funeral i didn't cry once because I knew she wasn't in pain anymore and that wasn't my mom, my mom was in heaven chillin with jesus. But I do thnk you should go atleast once but when you are ready and on your own terms noone elses.

tara

Who Do You Miss The Most

Unread postby tara » 09 May 2008 14:25

yea i agree
it's not something that someone should make you do, because you will know when you are ready.
and yea, some people do prefer to have someone else there for support, but other people, like myself, prefer to keep it to themselves, there is nothing wrong either way.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Who Do You Miss The Most

Unread postby nicolenice » 09 May 2008 15:20

Ok well if u ever need someone to talk to, cry to, or anything just PM me i'm alway around alot of times just to check my PM's.

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Who Do You Miss The Most

Unread postby Zach » 10 May 2008 01:01

Someone I miss the most? There are so many people that come and go in our lives, that it would difficult to pinpoint one. However, for me it is my first love. We broke up in a not-so-great way and I haven't dated since...that was 6.5 years ago.

nobody's real

Re: Who Do You Miss The Most

Unread postby nobody's real » 20 Oct 2008 13:52

i miss one of my good friends. he was hit by a drunk driver when he was rideing his moped to his youth group. he died later that day in the hospitol. when i found out, my mind freaked and i pretended that i had never even known him. the next morning i was at my friends house and i completelly broke down in her kitchen, like i couldnt move. i when i went back to school it was horrrible. he sat next to me in most of my classes and i really couldnt take it. that was last year and being back in school just feels kinda wierd cuz like nobody seems to care. like i know they do..... but i just still cant believe hes gone.........

Show me what its like to dream in black and white, so I can leave this world tonight. <3

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 20 Oct 2008 14:07

^ :hug: :hug: I'm sorry...

My avatar is always watching.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 20 Oct 2008 14:11

*hugs for nobody's real*

Well, I miss my voice teacher. He passed away at the beginning of last month and it's just been weird not heading over to his house every week, and I miss singing his favorite songs for him no matter how sick I get of them, it was always fun to make him proud *sigh*

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 20 Oct 2008 14:23

:hug: :hug: *HUGS for nobody's real and sham* :hug: :hug:
Sorry you guys

I was missing one of my best friend but she came to town today to see me so I am hhappy for now.

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 21 Oct 2008 00:18

I'm sorry you guys... :hug:

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 21 Oct 2008 14:53

the drummer for my old band, Keith. he passed in a car accident almost a year ago. we were friends since about 1st grade. a semi hit his car, tore the seat belt threw him out of the car. i dont think i actually spoke for the next 4 days to anyone. now im bandless and Keithless dammit

:moon:

Kara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kara » 21 Oct 2008 17:18

wow... i have no idea what to say to everyones post...
it just makes me sad that all this stuff happens to you and you cope with it so well...
tara, i hope that someday you'll be able to visit them.
death hasn't been real common around me,
well... i did have a grandma that disowned and hated me... who died like 2 years ago,
because of neglect and abuse from "my uncle"... who hates my dad.
i never have really been able to go to her grave at all...
but i honestly dont know how id handle my brother or my mother passing,

"Angels lift me, Are you with me?"

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 21 Oct 2008 19:27

my father, he passed away in '04

I'd give up the world to be able to see him again an apologize for everything.

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 22 Oct 2008 17:21

today was Keith's birthday :cry:

:moon:

Return to “Random”