Your username's origin

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
InsaneRH
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Your username's origin

Unread postby InsaneRH » 08 Aug 2011 10:49

Most of my friends think I'm crazy. :flash: So I changed that to "Insane" and add my initials, RH.

Welcome to my world
Where everyone I ever need
Always ends up leaving me alone

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Crazzzy » 08 Aug 2011 12:26

Check out my band

RN2011
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RN2011 » 08 Aug 2011 16:53

Mine's due to the fact that I just became an Registered Nurse a few weeks ago.

CookieMonster24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby CookieMonster24 » 10 Aug 2011 13:32

Mine is the nickname my sister calls me,cause i make awesome cookies ^_^ and the 24 is my birthday..june 24 :D

"I'm not your ordinary girl. When i first came into this world i was born without a heart, in the cold, in the dark. Don't think theres a right solution, people like me are the pollution. There's nothing i don't regret, so listen up close so you don't forget. I think novocaine runs threw veins. I don't know how to love or how to feel..."

CookieMonster24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby CookieMonster24 » 10 Aug 2011 13:34

"I'm not your ordinary girl. When i first came into this world i was born without a heart, in the cold, in the dark. Don't think theres a right solution, people like me are the pollution. There's nothing i don't regret, so listen up close so you don't forget. I think novocaine runs threw veins. I don't know how to love or how to feel..."

Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Ceallach » 11 Aug 2011 01:32

Ceallach is the Irish Gaelic spelling of my name: "Kelly" is the anglicized version that was forced upon the Irish (among countless other name conversions) as the English attempted to take over Ireland (and FAILED!).

Ceallach means "warrior" (there's mention of a second meaning, "bright-headed"....yes, I am blonde). My last name, also of Irish origin, means "ocean" - all of which is a great example of the odd way things can work out.

I surf, sail, skate, love saltwater fishing (offshore), or even just sitting on the beach, having a private conversation with the sea. I'm an avid conservationist and HATE the damage that's being done to our planet's oceans (and lands, too). So, I guess you could say that I AM an "ocean warrior"!

I'm proud of my Irish heritage - as well as Native American (Cherokee & Creek). I sincerely believe that it's impossible to know where you're going, if you don't know where you came from!

MUSIC SPEAKS WHEN WORDS FAIL

ZangZadam31
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ZangZadam31 » 25 Aug 2011 11:56

Mine from Dane Cook... this is when i really got into him and he talked about a driveway intruder like when some turns around in your drive way. he was gonna run out and say "if you turn around in my driveway again i'm cut you head off" and if the person goes.. "are you outta your mind?" he would pull out a switchblade and go zang zadam... i thought it was super funny but now i kinda wish i could change it... i still love him but..and the 31 is my bday (May31)

^ Thanks a million to /jessie <33 (You know what i like :D)

"When I'm sad, she comes to me..With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free.
It's alright she says it's alright.. Take anything you want from me, anything."... M & C (Loveys 1 N 2) 9*29*06

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=1368990

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 25 Aug 2011 12:37

My username is the same one I use for pretty much everything. One day in 6th grade my sis was helping me set up an email account so I could email my spanish project to myself and use it when I was at school. I couldn't come up with a name myself, and at the time I was wearing some pants she made for me which had pictures of monkeys and snowflakes so she suggested the name Snowmonkies. So to shorten the story, my username came from pants XD

Hedgehogs for days

Dollitheninjette
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dollitheninjette » 27 Sep 2011 12:16

Mine is my nickname Dolli. (the ninjette) is for me being a (Female) Juggalo. People seem to claim that we all are bad people but we really aren't. I listen to Sick Puppies and hang out with all sorts of different people. I am a social butterfly but the Juggalos are my family and that wont change. <3

"‎The changes in me, Are likely to be like the weather, Stormy and clear strength into fear bound together"~Sick Puppies

FragileStrength
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FragileStrength » 30 Sep 2011 22:26

I got my user name from a line in the song "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles. I loved it because it is a contradiction of itself, but it also talks about how fragile our strength can be at times. Someone who is strong can be destroyed by the littlest thing.

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 01 Oct 2011 09:01

Mine is because I love faeries and pixies are a type of faerie, but I like pixies better than typical faeries. (No I don't mean Disney Fairies haha, I mean the mythological Faeries :D) One of my favorite colors is purple, so I just stuck the two together. I've also used xlpurplepixielx for about 6 years now for e-mail and a lot of various other things. :)

Bri

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 05 Oct 2011 20:30

Obviously I wanted OneSickPuppy but had to compromise. I fell in love with the band when I started getting into Twitter so WonSickPuppy is my user name for just about everything now and when people ask, I tell them about Sick Puppies inspiration on me.

SAMMUS
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SAMMUS » 05 Oct 2011 23:25

High school, senior year, my friend Matt didn't like that I didn't have a nickname other than "Sam" short for Samantha so one day in class he literally:
Looked me over, thought a moment, stroked his goatee and then said "SAMUS! You are now Samus. Done." I said okay but asked why and he said "Your name is Sam, you're blonde and a girl and you kinda look like her, you're Samus." then he just walked away lol.
True story!
So I didn't want to copy a video game and I thought adding an M would make it more "me" SO I go by Sammus or Samm! 2 M's WADAAA!!

And no, I've NEVER played Metroid, I don't have anything against the game I've just never played it. I do play myself on Super Smash bros though xD

And yes, I CAN roll into a ball LOL I'm double jointed xD but I can't shoot rockets or anything from my right arm =/ sorry.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 14 Oct 2011 20:40

SAMMUS
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SAMMUS » 14 Oct 2011 21:38

123Whore
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby 123Whore » 27 Oct 2011 15:59

There's an Irish television show called 'Your Bad Self' and in one skit this woman is trying to remember her password and all these people are trying to help her while all the while they are insulting her with their password suggestions. One of the guys suggested, "1234? No? 123whore?" And that's where I got it :). (I'll put a link. I highly suggest you watch it. It's funny!)

"Standing on the edge of insanity, wishing there was more time to explain. We were brothers born a prostitute. A thief of a beggar, there is a new God. I am the devil!" - Aiden - Crucifiction

"I was never faithful and I was never one to trust. Borderline bipolar, forever biting on your nuts. I was never grateful, that's why I spend my days alone. I'm forever black-eyed, a product of a broken home." - Placebo - Black Eyed

Onesickpuppie93

Unread postby Onesickpuppie93 » 27 Oct 2011 21:00

i got mine from one of my friends but cant quiet remember why :laugh:

iyasu13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby iyasu13 » 27 Oct 2011 23:07

Mine is my name in Japanese....The 13 is the day i was born and also my lucky number.

ShealynElisabeth
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ShealynElisabeth » 10 Nov 2011 15:59

Mine's kind of obvious until I explain it.

I use ShealynElisabeth for everything. My birth name is Shailynne Joy, but I really hate it, so I've gone by Shealyn (Or Shea) for the past few years and I just like Elisabeth a lot better than Joy.

shealynelisabeth.tumblr.com

1PsychoDrummer
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby 1PsychoDrummer » 21 Nov 2011 20:19

It's pretty self explanatory i'm a psycho behind the drum kit :rock:

Return to “Random”