The Dream Thread/Sick Puppies Dreams

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Dream Thread/Sick Puppies Dreams

Unread postby Jane » 27 Jul 2009 08:43

Have any scary, funny, or weird dreams? Share them here.

I had a dream that I was at a choir concert, and I went onstage with the wrong group! Luckily my outfit matched closely enough and I was able to bullsh*t my way through the songs. :laugh:

Kara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Dream Thread

Unread postby Kara » 27 Jul 2009 16:22

...I usually just have "pizza dreams"...
But I'm gonna post my first nightmare...
I think I was about 6 or 8 when this happened...
In my dream - Thomas the train (tank engine) killed my family one by one,
Except for me because I was hiding in my brother's room.
Now, I will forever resent Thomas...

"Angels lift me, Are you with me?"

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 27 Jul 2009 16:32

Well geez...I have weird dreams all the time...my most recent (I think I posted this somewhere else, but still) was the night before last. I was standing on a beach at like 10pm for some reason, and Shim came up to me and said, "Hey, I think I'm gonna be a rapper." My reaction was :surprised: . Mark followed, and Shim told me he would be beatboxing. Then Mark showed his skillz. Emma came over, and I'm not sure, but I think she was still going to play bass in this hip-hop trio.
A few weeks ago, I had a dream about me and Rob and our band. Our friend Jesse was also in it, as well as our drummer, who looked like Richie Tenenbaum. Just like we planned. :laugh:
Man, I should stop eating before bed.

If I were a vegetable, I'd be a radish, because I'm only kind of rad.

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 28 Jul 2009 19:10

I had a dream that a buncha people were out to get me for no reason (at least not one that I can remember). They held me prisoner in a closet that could be locked from the outside. When they took me out, they gathered around me to kill me. Just as they were about to, I took one of their guns and shot them all. Then afterwards (for what seemed like a few days in the dream), I felt bad about it and then committed suicide by going down a slide that ended in an old fashioned oven.

I will never forget that dream! :surprised: :surprised:

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 29 Jul 2009 13:25

A dream I had last night was f*cked...I was living temporarily in this huge house with a couple friends, and the Blair Witch was killing us off. It was terrifying.

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 30 Jul 2009 14:43

I had a dream where faeries were kidnapping human babies and turning them into faeries as well.

I think we BOTH need to stop eating before bed, Regan. :biggrin:

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 30 Jul 2009 14:45

That we do. :laugh:

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 30 Jul 2009 14:50

Haha the one in my previous post was from last night. I just had a dream where every living animal on earth was a skeleton. Except for me. Then one night, various skeletons came and terrorized me at my house cuz I was some sort of freak to them. (I already know I'm a freak) :laugh:

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 23 Aug 2009 19:23

Thursday night, I had a dream that Eli Roth was chasing me through some hotel trying to kill me. It was scary. Maybe I'm a Nazi and I don't even know it... Anyway, I had a gun, but it didn't work, and I would not, under any circumstances, kill Eli Roth. I did kick him in the nuts at one point, but that was because, again, he was trying to kill me. I was trying to get to the sixth floor. I don't know what was up there that was so great and would keep me from dying, but it was really important I guess. I was taking the elevator, but I was only going up one floor, running all the way around the floor, and coming back to the elevator. At the fourth floor, which was when I kicked him because he was right in front of the elevator, I realized, wait, I can go up more than one floor at a time in these things... Then I pressed 6 and woke up. Awesome and frightening at the same time. Oh, and his weapon was the bat he uses in Inglourious Basterds to bash Nazis' skulls in.

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 24 Aug 2009 14:40

Wednesday night, I had a dream that the members of Limp Bizkit were pancakes! :lmao:

Background: I was at pit workout with Sensei Jim and Sensei Sean. Sensei Jim had his iPod playing, and a Limp Bizkit song came on (and for those of you that don't know, I have NEVER liked them. Especially since they said Slipknot fans are nothing but a bunch of fat, ugly kids). Sensei Sean and I were saying "SKIP IT!" cuz apparently he feels the same way. I told him my brother came up with the name Limp BISCUIT for them, and then he called them Limp BISQUICK as in the pancake mix. That's why I had that dream. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kara » 24 Aug 2009 16:52

Okay, I had this weird dream a while ago... It has to do with alcohol... Yeah...

So, I was at school... But it was like... A party.... At school... So I walked down to my library,
Only, It wasn't a library, It was more like a beerary, It had this HUGE refrigerator from door to door,
Ceiling to carpet... FILLED with beer. I grabbed a case (Of Michelob) and popped one open,and started drinking... Then I walked back to the party, But then when I got there... It was like regular school again... So I was like WTF?
And my volleyball coach complemented me on my beer of choice.... So I ran, Shoved the case in my locker with the bottle, And locked my locker...

Then I woke up. :)

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 24 Aug 2009 18:55

Why the hell did you not invite me, Rob?
...I think Mark would appreciate a world like that.

Kara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kara » 24 Aug 2009 19:58

Lol. A world were there is no books.. Just beer.

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 24 Aug 2009 20:11

Yes, guys, that WOULD be the perfect world for Mark. :laugh:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 01 Sep 2009 04:53

I had a dream this morning that felt very similar to walking through a bunch of long, forgotten memories of my childhood. Or at least things that I haven't thought about in years. I didn't want to wake up, not that they were necessarily pleasant but, it was a nice to visit a time and place like that again.

I blame it on the search I've been doing for Baby photos for the latest contest...

Random: Did anyone know that it's more common for younger children to experience deja vu vs. older teens and adults?

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 02 Sep 2009 20:11

^^^That's weird, Katy. It doesn't make much sense to me why kids would be the ones experiencing deja vu.

For some reason, Joey Jordison keeps appearing in my dreams. :laugh:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 02 Sep 2009 20:17

^^^ Yea, I'm not quite sure either but I thought it was interesting nonetheless. :)

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 03 Sep 2009 13:52

Last night, I had a dream that felt like a movie...it's sort of hard to explain just what happened, but I'll try. I was with other people trying to save this guy that was in this Saw-like situation, only not quite as twisted. He had to go through a bunch of challenges that could potentially result in death, and there was someone who put him there and was watching. At the end of it, there was a door that opened, and only one person could leave. Then I was really mean and ran out. Then I learned that it was totally imagined by the person that was put there...I don't even know, it was confusing.
In precalc I had a very nonspecific dream with a SP soundtrack.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 04 Sep 2009 04:29

I had a dream last night that would make a good horror/scary story. But I've never written that kind of genre before so I still feel a bit unsure about it.

I woke up wondering if I'd just been dreaming about a movie I'd seen but if it was, I can't place it. :confused:

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 04 Sep 2009 18:29

last night after I saw on espn that University of Oregon football player punch the one from Boise State I dreampt that one player from each team that plays tommrrow after each game talk trash and there were sucker punches everywhere. scary stuff.

Return to “Random”