Where Are You From?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Where Are You From?

Unread postby Mari » 15 May 2010 23:30

I know for a fact that I've posted in this thread before, however that was such a "long" time ago that the information is totally outdated! :laugh:

Anyhow to rehash: I was born and grew up in Oslo (clapital of Norway) moved to Middlesbrough and then Sheffield (UK) to study, that was where I was at last time I posted in this thread. Since then I've moved twice first to Edinburgh (UK) and now just over a week ago to Malta, that is a small island in the Mediterranean. Phew that was long... :laugh:

~Mari~

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 16 May 2010 07:30

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 16 May 2010 07:38

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 16 May 2010 07:47

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 16 May 2010 07:49

where I'm from? it's a complicated question...

born in Australia, spent 5 years there
parents are from Belgium, spent 10 years there off and on
lived in Montreal, Canada for 2 years
currently live in Florida, for the past 4 years

where am I from? you pick
Last edited by Juliesnaps on 16 May 2010 09:35, edited 1 time in total.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 16 May 2010 09:34

Ohhh Julie! :laugh:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 16 May 2010 09:54

~Mari~

Catherine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Catherine » 16 May 2010 13:49

“You are the classiest person I have ever seen at a rock concert- you’ve got your high heels and nice clothes. But man, do you know how to rock!”

-Random guy at a Three Days Grace concert :)

Rock Concert Travelers
http://www.myspace.com/concert_travelers
http://www.twitter.com/R_C_Travelers
concert_travelers@yahoo.com

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 16 May 2010 20:00

Catherine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Catherine » 16 May 2010 20:15

“You are the classiest person I have ever seen at a rock concert- you’ve got your high heels and nice clothes. But man, do you know how to rock!”

Rock Concert Travelers

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 16 May 2010 20:21

Catherine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Catherine » 16 May 2010 20:39

Rock Concert Travelers

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 16 May 2010 21:16

^^ Seriously, all the shows last summer that I missed? Pfft, I'm still kicking myself in the ass for it. :tongue:

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 15 Nov 2010 00:40

Sorry for ressurection in this thread but just wanna say I born and raised in Zlín.. It's a small town in Czech Republic! Love this town for people and beautiful nature but sometimes is a little bit boring here... Lack of concerts and good music festivals..

I envy to you guys who's living in the USA or UK cuz you've there so much concerts of great bands who don't have tour over the Europe or don't come to Czech... Like Breaking Benjamin, Red, Flyleaf, Atreyu etc etc.. Hope Sick Puppies will be exception and come to Czech Republic or I will have to move to the USA! :D

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 15 Nov 2010 08:17

Wow ok I never saw this thread before. I am originally from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It isn't quite the middle of no where but it is next to it. I lived there from the time I was born until I was 25 or 26. Now I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I love it here. It is still in the Midwest but yet a much larger city.

Steph

AliaSagasthorne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby AliaSagasthorne » 15 Nov 2010 08:23

I live in Liberty, Tx. Not many people know where that is and it's not on any maps really..but it's exactly halfway between Houston and Beaumont (an hour away from both) with Humble(45 mins away) and Baytown(30 mins away) rather close as well. There is NOTHING to do here other than Walmart which is sad. To make it worse everyone knows everyone or someone from your family and my mom is the principals secretary at the local high school :wall: that made it really fun when I was in school. But now I still live in Liberty though I spend some time in San Marcos(4 hours away)/Austin(4 hours away)/Dallas(4 hours away) with my brother and his wife or their/my friend Rabbit.

Always up for a chat! Feel free to get me on any of my messengers or myspace.
When words fail music speaks.
Without music life would be a mistake.
www.aliasagasthorne.deviantart.com Moving my photo's over to that since I do not like the new myspace at all.

JayElle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JayElle » 15 Nov 2010 12:25

Lived in Biberach, BW, Germany for 9 years, and Hausach, BW, Germany for 2.

We moved to Vancouver, BC, Canada in October 2000, where I lived until I started University in September 2008 here in Kingston, Ontario :)

I still go home for the Holidays though (the skiing is awesome!)

11 Apr 2010 - Ottawa
15 Sep 2010 - Clifton Park
28 Nov 2010 - Syracuse
16 Mar 2011 - Clifton Park
01 Aug 2011 - Jermyn

Grief & resentment, I replace with understanding & agreement. Revolt, I replace with music. I will be able to love above all discontentment. To give even when I am stripped of everything.

I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself

coltonjared
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby coltonjared » 15 Nov 2010 15:44

I've seen I posted a long ago in this so an update is I live in Vincennes IN, about 30 miles from my old town. Wow maybe next time I move I should you now go father away lol

MoparDSM
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MoparDSM » 15 Nov 2010 18:32

Not much CT love lol

Born and raised in a tiny town in Northern CT...then I bought a house 20 minutes north of it. I can throw a rock and hit MA here. It's quiet, I like my farm town.

Bibsalright
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Bibsalright » 16 Nov 2010 12:39

Pretty much spent all of my life in Washington. Lived in the Tri-Cities for a long time, and now I spend most my time in the Seattle area.

I hope that you don't break...

Return to “Random”