Where Are You From?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
miket_825
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Where Are You From?

Unread postby miket_825 » 14 Mar 2009 22:14

Witnesses report seeing a nude group of seemingly random people stealing lawn gnomes in the light of day...

Lori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lori » 15 Mar 2009 10:16

And yet another thread I didn't know was here. They keep popping up everywhere. Anyway, I was born and raised in a small town of Newfoundland, Canada and moved to Brampton, Ontario (Canada) about 14 years ago. Then just moved to a smaller town almost a year ago, Cambridge, Ontario (Canada). :smile:

havedna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby havedna » 15 Mar 2009 11:43

I am from Hesperia, California

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Christian » 21 Jun 2009 23:41

I was born in Portland,OR and I live in Gresham,OR which is a suburb just outside of Portland. :rock: :smile:

Why So Serious!

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 22 Jun 2009 11:46

Denver

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 23 Jun 2009 12:45

Woodstock, Georgia, born and raised in the peach state.

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mandi » 23 Jun 2009 19:32

I'm from a small town in Louisiana....not quite as small as Bumblescum...but the townsfolk are pretty much just like that!! j/k.....well maybe some of 'em! Yes, i have all of my teeth. No, i don't have a pet alligator. yes we eat lots of weird things...and NO, "Cajun-Style" IS NOT BURNT--regardless of how it's portrayed on TV.

( I love my heritage and culture but it's an easy target!! :laugh: )

I was born and raised in Crowley....then moved to Baton Rouge to attend LSU...I bought my first house in BR the day of graduating from LSU!! :rock:

Mandi

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 11 May 2010 01:49

I find more intresting threads everyday :smile: I waz born in Indianapolious, In - Grew up in Mo and Tenn and Been back in Indy since I was 15...

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

billeh
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby billeh » 11 May 2010 23:10

Born and raised in Rolla, Mo, USA.

Stuck here 21 years.

After I graduate with my undergrad I'm outta here!

I'll do what I wanna do, 'cause I wasn't built to lose.

Show me where it hurts, and I will make it worse.
9/30/07, 9/20/08, 5/23/09, 8/14/10- Pointfest, St. Louis, MO
5/1/10-Rolla, MO
12/13/09, 12/13/10-Hoho Show, St. Louis, MO
4/24/10-Tulsa, OK

joneen13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby joneen13 » 11 May 2010 23:14

Born and raised in beautiful Perth, Western Australia.

Wouldn't have ever moved from there either until my first love came back into my life and we got back together.

He lived 200km's south in a town called Bunbury (which is like a mini city) and I moved in this March.

We'd known each other forever, his cousin is my best friend of 10 years. We dated for 7ish months back when we were 14/15, but being 200km's apart made it hard so we broke it off.

Having your own transport and license helped this time round.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 12 May 2010 19:32

Crash
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crash » 12 May 2010 19:37

1. I love Emma Anzai
2. SHENANIGANS!!!

Dani071890
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dani071890 » 15 May 2010 08:26

I was born in Peru and raised in NJ

2-9-10, 2-12-10, 9-16-10, 3-20-11, 8-1-11, 9-21-12
http://bit.ly/91taYD My guinea pig named by Shim :biggrin:
http://bit.ly/if6ZoQ Happy B-day Shim!! From Happy :smile:
Happy the guinea pig is the best guinea pig out there. Why? You ask. Cuz Shim named him :biggrin:

KristyBrooke
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby KristyBrooke » 15 May 2010 10:03

I wasn born and raised in small town Arkansas... Lived all over Arkansas now tho.... lol Now.. If we start talkin where we've travelled to see shows... Sick Puppies and others... I've been all over the place lol Actually gettin ready to move again soon! Back home this time.... See how long that lasts.... lol

Get ready to settle the score
and get ready to face the floor
'cause it's time to remember it all

This is war!
And it's on tonight
so get up and fight
get up and fight
you've had all your life
to run and hide
now step up
now step up
LET'S DO THIS

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 15 May 2010 10:13

I probably posted somwhere here in the past, but I am from Scranton- Home of The Office. :biggrin:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

crazyizzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby crazyizzy » 15 May 2010 18:07

I was born in East L.A. Raised in California but moved to Fayetteville, Ar during middle school.

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 15 May 2010 19:15

Born and raised for the first 13 years of my life in northern New Jersey. I moved down here to Florida about 5 years ago.

ckiemnstr345
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ckiemnstr345 » 15 May 2010 19:24

I lived in Wisconsin for the first 18 years of my life. After that I moved to South Carolina with my family. Most of the 9 years I have officially lived in South Carolina I was in the Navy so I didn't really live in the state.

There is only 1 bootcamp for the Navy left and it is in Great Lakes, IL. I was there for about 9 weeks. Then I was stationed in Charleston, SC for the first part of my nuclear training. To finish the training out I went to Ballston Spa, NY. Once I finished my training I was stationed in Groton, CT. After I got disqualified for submarine duty I got orders to Norfolk, VA where I finished out my contract.

I'm back in South Carolina now since I'm done with the Navy.

Achieving total skin coverage one tattoo at a time.

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby listentothemusic » 15 May 2010 20:09

I live in Quincy in Washington STATE. It's halfway between Spokane & Seattle. A small, farming town that's about 80-90% Mexican. I'm not Mexican though, so I'm an outsider. :tongue: Another one of those towns where there's absolutely nothing to do. Hey, at least we have a McDonalds, and a library. :laugh: I can''t wait to escape to a city...ANY city...

I was born in Kent, WA. My parents decided they didn't like the rain, so they moved to the boring part of the state when I was about one. We've been in the general area ever since. Changed towns a few times, but nothing major.

Return to “Random”