A Drinkin' Thread

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: A Drinkin' Thread

Unread postby Missy » 29 Nov 2009 11:22

:surprised: :drool: That sounds yummified Becky!!! I didn't even know they made pumpkin schnapps! And I'm a sucker for anything pumpkin!

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 29 Nov 2009 14:01

My poison is pretty simple really, I like Bacardi N' Coke or even Captain and Coke. I prefer the bourbons, whiskey, dark rums. I try to stay away from the lighter colored boozes because they make me walk funny.

Jay

"When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever."
Harry Caray circa 1983

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby David » 30 Nov 2009 23:16

Myself, I am a sucker for cheap whiskey and beer. A bottle of Old Crow and a 12 pack of Busch Light would set me up right.

Sure, I like the better whiskeys and beers.....I just don't like paying for them.

My favorite drinks are Knob Creek served Up (for whiskey), and Guiness (for beer).

I DO!!!!

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 01 Dec 2009 04:50

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 01 Dec 2009 16:55

:shocked: I would have lost my freakin' MIND! :laugh: Tell me you're gonna mix two amazing things (booze and pumpkin) and then just take it away like that?!? :ugh: No, no, NOOOOOO lol

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 01 Dec 2009 19:28

Haha...I guess it was more popular than the liquor stores thought it would be. My sister couldn't find it anywhere!

jlie19
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jlie19 » 03 Dec 2009 08:24

WHISKEY!!! Crown on the rocks because they never seem to put enough liquor if you ask for it with water. That's of course if you don't know the bartender.

Shots of Jager no bull. Tough stuff.

"The worst deluded are the self-deluded"

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 06 Dec 2009 20:20

Yesterday, I saw a bottle of Canadian Club whiskey that came with a free hat. So I bought Amarula instead :tongue:

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 09 Jan 2010 21:34

Earlier today I had chocolate milk....

with Bailey's Gold :tongue: Even better because I blended so it was all frothy and all sorts of yummeh.

Baileys Gold > Baileys

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 10 Jan 2010 11:28

Bailey's Gold ? Will have to look for that and try it ..sounds good !

I am now hooked on Las Margaritas Raspberry Margaritas .. they are beyond yummy ... I could have like ... 8 of them .. as long as I have a ride home..lol..

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 10 Jan 2010 12:25

I did the worst shot ever on Friday night. I could barely get it down. It was called something like 3 Wise men and a Mexican, or something like that. Jack, Jim, Johnny and Jose. :dead:

On a positive note, the last 4 times I went out, I have not been hungover the next day. Which for me, is an accomplishment because for some reason I've been getting really terrible hangovers lately.

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 10 Jan 2010 17:08

Tequila is my favorite.
Strawberry daiquiri are my favorite girly drink and I like some beers. (Depending my mood)

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 10 Jan 2010 20:13

I had quite the drinkin experience yesterday. I got to stay with a friend at her boyfriend's lake house while he was gone for the weekend and he's a very rich dentist. In his house he has a bar with ENDLESS amounts of alcohol. I have a Smirnoff, 4 or 5 Malibu and Cranberry drinks, and two Vegas Bombs. It was a good night.

jlie19
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jlie19 » 28 Jan 2010 19:07

"The worst deluded are the self-deluded"

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 28 Jan 2010 19:09

^^ Those are good, we call them "Buttery Crowns".

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 16 Mar 2010 17:55

Soooo today at work we were making some jello shots because a few of my coworkers are going to the St. Patricks Day parade. Then I got to thinking...I wonder if I can make jello bombs? So when I got home, I decided to try it. Made pineapple and blueberry. I just tried the pineapple and they are awesome! A million times better than regular jello shots. Still have to try the blueberry.

Randomly...Red Bull boils VERY quickly. And when you mix the jello in there is some kind of chemical reaction where it turns to foam...then you add the vodka and it brings it back down to liquid. Crazy.

EDIT: Whoa...I made the blueberry ones WAY too strong. :dead:

Freedomfight3r
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Freedomfight3r » 16 Mar 2010 17:59

JAGER!!

Vodka, usually Smirnoff, and I recently discovered Captain Morgan. ^_^
Oh, and this cider we have called Bulmers. It's quite om nom nom.

Josh1billion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Josh1billion » 16 Mar 2010 22:29

I usually drink liquor, very rarely beer (Coors Light in those cases though). My favorite drink right now is straight Malibu.. mm coconut-flavored rum. Most people seem to think it's too strong and mix it with stuff, but naww just on the rocks is fine for me.

I make games.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 17 Mar 2010 15:12

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 17 Mar 2010 18:28

Return to “Random”