i have an addiction to

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

i have an addiction to

Unread postby jazzyd » 18 Apr 2008 14:48

haha quick we must call Al Gore!!
have you guys seen any of the new episodes?

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 14:54

Of course!

I'm addicted to South Park, I've seen every single episode and have been a fan since day one back in 97/98 lol.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby nicolenice » 18 Apr 2008 15:03

i have an addiction to
sick puppies
this site
concerts
ad sadly ciggarettes ( i dont like this addiction)

jazzyd

i have an addiction to

Unread postby jazzyd » 18 Apr 2008 15:27

d**n sorry for the last addiction,
Yeah one of my friends has that and I cant be in the car with him
cause he never rolls down the window, its a death trap riding with him.

Becky
Founder
Founder

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Becky » 18 Apr 2008 15:29

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 15:35

I mostly just smoked during the few months I was in extreme depression. =\

....I stopped because I don't wanna ruin my singing vocals.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

jazzyd

i have an addiction to

Unread postby jazzyd » 18 Apr 2008 15:40

Bleh smoking and drinking run in my family so I dont do either cause I dont want to be a 4th generation alcoholic or screw up my or my future kids lives

ANYWAY HUGE ::HUGS:: for everyone!!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 15:43

Thanks, I like hugs a lot :D

jazzyd

i have an addiction to

Unread postby jazzyd » 18 Apr 2008 15:46

so do I ;D
and now it is hug time....

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby nicolenice » 18 Apr 2008 15:48

jazzyd

i have an addiction to

Unread postby jazzyd » 18 Apr 2008 15:53

Thats cool that you are respectful that way with you're friends ;D
haha yeah he did the its my car line.
Cigs are something that I smoke vary rarely.
But I'm always around someone who does so when I'm not around the smoke for awhile
I get a headache which is not good.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby nicolenice » 18 Apr 2008 16:07

Yeah I'm an everyday smoker an i still get headaches sometime just when i smoke too much. And with the whole it my car line he's just being a D***HEAD

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Samsung » 18 Apr 2008 16:09

I'm an everyday smoker...
I wish I wasn't, but I can't stop.
Its a real addiction..and a bad one.
And my gf hates that I smoke.
I'm trying to cut down but....
Yeah.

Whenever I smoke in the car around people who don't smoke I always keep it out the window. They shouldnt have to breathe that in if they dont want to.

My avatar is always watching.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby nicolenice » 18 Apr 2008 16:36

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Samsung » 18 Apr 2008 16:39

Yeah, I'll be good for the day...
Then Its just "NICOTINE!!!!"

So it doesnt really work... :(

My avatar is always watching.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby nicolenice » 18 Apr 2008 16:44

i look at it this way at times i have a temper so instead of yelling and screaming and B****ing or hiting anything i smoke a square so
NICOTINE IS YOUR FRIEND

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Donna » 18 Apr 2008 22:34

smoking was an addiction for me too , for about 10 years , I started when I was a sophomore in high school . I don't know how I did it but I quit cold turkey . Amazingly I can have 1 now and then if I'm stressed or whatever , but I don't crave it everyday like I used to - I know that's weird , my friends who smoke don't know how I can have a cigarette 1 day and then the next not need it :P The only time I really have a problem is when I am out at the bar with friends - then I'm tempted !

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 22:46

I never really got too addicted to them, I just smoked them when I drank lol.

Giving them up wasn't hard at all either.

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby bobrien » 18 Apr 2008 22:58

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby nicolenice » 19 Apr 2008 00:29

Return to “Random”