i have an addiction to

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Shamrock » 19 Apr 2008 00:36

Several of our provinces don't allow smoking in bars or restaurants. I don't think it's all of canada yet though, but now here in BC you're not even allowed to smoke outside the doors of a building and all tobacco products must be hidden out of sight in stores so as to not tempt anyone to purchase them.
Last edited by Shamrock on 19 Apr 2008 00:56, edited 1 time in total.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Serge » 19 Apr 2008 00:53

Cali's not supposed to allow smoking in bars, but I've still see it many times. o.O

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Samsung » 19 Apr 2008 04:31

MA doesn't allow smoking anywhere...
It can be fairly annoying sometimes.

But thats really extreme in Canada. :o

My avatar is always watching.

Becky
Founder
Founder

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Becky » 19 Apr 2008 06:33

One plus to living in Missouri. You can still smoke in a lot of places. I can't imagine going to a bar and not being able to smoke.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby angelbear425 » 19 Apr 2008 08:32

Hmmm let's see.....
Coffee
Sick Puppies
Computer/Internet
Myspace/Facebook/This Sick
Hockey
Music
Movies
Pizza + French Fries
Rita's Italian Ice
The Beach

That's all I can think of for now.....

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Serge » 19 Apr 2008 11:38

Omg, Italian Ice is oober delish! ^_^

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Mari » 19 Apr 2008 11:59

~Mari~

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Mari » 19 Apr 2008 12:04

~Mari~

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Serge » 19 Apr 2008 13:35

Becky
Founder
Founder

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Becky » 19 Apr 2008 14:02

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Mari » 19 Apr 2008 14:25

~Mari~

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Mari » 19 Apr 2008 14:26

~Mari~

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Shamrock » 19 Apr 2008 14:29

Becky
Founder
Founder

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Becky » 19 Apr 2008 14:31

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Mari » 19 Apr 2008 14:52

~Mari~

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Serge » 19 Apr 2008 16:33

I wish I had Gelatarias close to me =[

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Mari » 19 Apr 2008 16:44

~Mari~

jazzyd

i have an addiction to

Unread postby jazzyd » 19 Apr 2008 16:51

OMG 299!!!!!!!
quick start recruiting!!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i have an addiction to

Unread postby Serge » 19 Apr 2008 17:34

Yay!, I'm gonna have to do a little recruiting soon

thewindowlight

i have an addiction to

Unread postby thewindowlight » 24 Apr 2008 13:19

Music
My Job
Friends and Family
Art
Dunkin Donuts
Caramel Frappachinos
Black and White Film
Starburst
The Beatles
Learning
The dollar menu at McDonalds
Driving fast.
Vibrant Colors of Nail Polish
Vitamin Water
Writing inspirational messages on the back of dollar bills
Van Gogh Watercolor Paint

Return to “Random”