websites/games

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chris11394
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

websites/games

Unread postby chris11394 » 13 Dec 2008 18:33

my favorite site is this one and my favorite games on the internet are adventure quest and military mayhem

ragin' gagin'

Re: websites/games

Unread postby ragin' gagin' » 13 Dec 2008 18:43

happytreefriends.com my favorite internet game is runescape

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 13 Dec 2008 18:44

ayne.hellawack.net

has all the "Madness" mods and stuff

:moon:

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Starception » 14 Feb 2013 20:20

Favorite websites: VampireFreaks and Tumblr.
Favorite game was Runescape but they've been changing the game layout too much, that, and losing interest in it made me stop playing.

LunaiStar
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby LunaiStar » 18 Feb 2013 03:17

I love tumblr.
Plus eatyourkimchi.com (if you're into Asian stuff - it's mainly Korean stuff here, and I'm trying to find a site like this for Japanese stuffs)
Experienceproject.com

I've never been one to walk alone, I've always been scared to try. - Sick Puppies, "Maybe"

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Starception » 22 Jul 2013 20:14

I've been playing Candy Crush Saga lately, I'm on level 147 but I have not beaten it yet. So difficult without boosters. :wall:

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 23 Jul 2013 11:35

JigsawPlanet.com
upload your own pics, pick your amount and shape of pieces, and puzzle away!
I'm addicted to this site to the point where I'm out of good pics to upload and turn into puzzles :crazy:

Hedgehogs for days

Return to “Random”