Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SpiralingSoul
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

Unread postby SpiralingSoul » 04 Mar 2016 08:19

I some stuff with my old dog and my grandma before. I see my dog around the house sometimes, and after my Grandma died, there was some weird stuff with the lights and her bedroom downstairs (She lived downstairs in my house).

Feel free to share your stories.

SO PRAY TO YOUR GOD
STICK TO YOUR GUNS
CAUSE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”