Most interesting concert story

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Admiral Snackbar
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Most interesting concert story

Unread postby Admiral Snackbar » 24 Sep 2012 06:42

Oh I'm so going to win this...

I was in Jackpot, NV with my parents for a golf tournament about 2 years ago... We stayed at the Cactus Pete hotel which has a ballroom where they hold lots of shows and stuff. Turned out Charlie Daniels Band was playing and they only had 3 tickets left. This show room only holds 150 people, so it was a very Small show. There were 2 seats in the very back if the room and then 1 right up by the stage. My parents gave me the Stage seat. About halfway through the show I was recording a song on my phone and Charlie pointed at with me with his fiddle bow... I thought he was telling me to put my phone away, so I closed it but he was still pointing... He was giving me his bow!

I still have that Fiddle Bow hanging in my room :)

4/25/11
7/27/11
10/08/12

JohninNC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Most interesting concert story

Unread postby JohninNC » 28 Oct 2012 14:30

^That's freaking awesome.

When I was at a Meat Loaf concert in Durham NC earlier this year, and old lady, I mean old old like 60 or 70, took her shirt off and to my horror she had nothing else on and had painted "Meat marry me" on her chest and stomach.

"We're all Rotten, Buried and forgotten Livin it up under ground"

July 27 2010 Amos Southend Charlotte NC
December 1st 2010 Amos Southend Charlotte NC

Return to “Random”