I don't know what to do for my 16th birthday.

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
nalanobility
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I don't know what to do for my 16th birthday.

Unread postby nalanobility » 16 Aug 2010 17:26

The original plan was for me to rent a party bus but because of certain issues between family, the party bus is no longer available for me. I live in NYC so, anything is possible. What should I do guys? I'm really frustrated and upset right now and i can't think straight >.< Do the thinking for me :D

I LUV YUUUUU! >=D
<3
-Nala.

jloebig
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: I don't know what to do for my 16th birthday.

Unread postby jloebig » 16 Aug 2010 18:09

When is it? I love planning parties so let me know when it is and some of your interests and I'll do my best.

Jen

nalanobility
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nalanobility » 16 Aug 2010 18:19

jloebig wrote:When is it? I love planning parties so let me know when it is and some of your interests and I'll do my best.

it's in september :p
but i was thinking less party, more travel around new york. but, what do you have suggested? :3

I LUV YUUUUU! >=D
<3
-Nala.

jloebig
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jloebig » 17 Aug 2010 12:21

Well if the party bus is out that may squash the traveling party idea. How many people? What's the story with why the bus is off? Also what is the budget? I saw some cool party boats on-line in NY but they were all 21 and over. You may want to see if there are others. If you want a destination party you could rent a house in a nearby resort town (NJ or a little upstate) the summer is over and rates should be cheaper. I live in MI and we go "up north" year round but the fall is nice because its still warm but no one is around so you can be as loud and crazy as you want and not worry about getting in trouble. You could throw a cool outdoor party on a lake and have a beach fire and what not. The closer it is to your home the more people you could invite because travel would not really be an issue.

Hope that helps, if anything I hope it triggers some other ideas.

Jen

nalanobility
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nalanobility » 18 Aug 2010 15:00

jloebig wrote:Well if the party bus is out that may squash the traveling party idea. How many people? What's the story with why the bus is off? Also what is the budget? I saw some cool party boats on-line in NY but they were all 21 and over. You may want to see if there are others. If you want a destination party you could rent a house in a nearby resort town (NJ or a little upstate) the summer is over and rates should be cheaper. I live in MI and we go "up north" year round but the fall is nice because its still warm but no one is around so you can be as loud and crazy as you want and not worry about getting in trouble. You could throw a cool outdoor party on a lake and have a beach fire and what not. The closer it is to your home the more people you could invite because travel would not really be an issue.

thanks for the ideas :D
I will definitly be doing that one year.
I've decided to invite about 12 ppl and we're gonna get in a limo instead of 42 people in a party bus. we'll be going out to this restaraunt called jekyll and hyde.

I LUV YUUUUU! >=D
<3
-Nala.

jloebig
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jloebig » 18 Aug 2010 19:12

Sounds like a great time, 12 is likely better than 42 anyway. Better memories with your besties. Have fun, you only turn 16 once!

Jen

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 18 Aug 2010 19:28

nalanobility wrote:
jloebig wrote:Well if the party bus is out that may squash the traveling party idea. How many people? What's the story with why the bus is off? Also what is the budget? I saw some cool party boats on-line in NY but they were all 21 and over. You may want to see if there are others. If you want a destination party you could rent a house in a nearby resort town (NJ or a little upstate) the summer is over and rates should be cheaper. I live in MI and we go "up north" year round but the fall is nice because its still warm but no one is around so you can be as loud and crazy as you want and not worry about getting in trouble. You could throw a cool outdoor party on a lake and have a beach fire and what not. The closer it is to your home the more people you could invite because travel would not really be an issue.

I've decided to invite about 12 ppl and we're gonna get in a limo instead of 42 people in a party bus. we'll be going out to this restaraunt called jekyll and hyde.

Jekyll and Hyde rocks!!! I was there a couple of years ago...and I specifically found the place because I was reading the book at the time..Have fun!

Do you want to help promote Sick Puppies online and at the shows? Become an Ambassador!

How Do I Become an Ambassador?

Becky wrote:If the panties lose, I'm banning everyone.
:tongue:

WonSickPuppy wrote:Remember...I never say no! haha

nalanobility
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nalanobility » 18 Aug 2010 19:30

SEIPPUP wrote:
nalanobility wrote:

Jekyll and Hyde rocks!!! I was there a couple of years ago...and I specifically found the place because I was reading the book at the time..Have fun!

really? cool! this would be my first time going there. i've heard about the story but, don't really know what it's about =/

I LUV YUUUUU! >=D
<3
-Nala.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 18 Aug 2010 19:33

You don't really have to know anything about the story...but it is cool to have a background because then you understand the theme of the place.

Do you want to help promote Sick Puppies online and at the shows? Become an Ambassador!

How Do I Become an Ambassador?

Becky wrote:If the panties lose, I'm banning everyone.
:tongue:

WonSickPuppy wrote:Remember...I never say no! haha

Sarahah
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sarahah » 09 Feb 2018 05:37

Whether it’s a special occasion, a strip tour, wedding, corporate event, or airport limo, Akron Limousines can provide you with the experience and expectations associated with luxury limousine service.

Limo Service Near Me | Limousine Rental Service

Return to “Random”